BY AVON

• This product is good or no?4 Answers
  • How long does this normally stay on your nails before peeling?5 Answers
  • I've used this for about ten years. Let's about a week with a top...1 Answers
Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel
  • "There newest nail Polish is called dazzlers it's a glitter top coat you can wear it alone or with your favorite color polish! " in 30 reviews
  • "Its really good just that after you have the polish for a long time it starts drying up and its harder to pread the polish on your nail, but other than that the polish is really good." in 14 reviews
  • "There are a lot of colors to choose from and the polish goes on smoothly, but it does tend to chip easily and does not last long." in 8 reviews
  • "I got this last year and are good but not prefect ., you can choose from many different color and i think that is good for nail ., " in 7 reviews
  • "As with all polish, you should always use a base coat, two coats of color, and a top coat to ensure the best possible looking manicure." in 6 reviews
Tonja C.
Reidsville, NC
I've been a die-hard Avon user since I was a teenager. Their products are some of the best on the market. This polish is one of their staples that I've been using for years and years. It comes in cream, metallic and shimmer ... and really coats your nails. No streaking or bubbling. Sometimes all you need is one coat, especially if you have the cream formula.
henna a.
winger, MN
this polish is beautiful! the application is very smooth and the polish itself is very creamy and not just super runny. it says quickly, and leaves my nails looking awesome 24/7. i would recommend this to everyone that loves quality!
Lauane A.
Mendham , NJ
Boa cobertura, mas infelizmente não dura muito tempo na minha mão. Algumas cores não cobrem o suficiente na primeira camada sendo necessário passar até 3 demãos. Não é um produto de péssima qualidade, mas não é meu favorito
Ashley H.
I love this polish! It goes on well and smooth. I usually put two coats on. They are pretty pricey sometimes. Avon offers a large variety of colors and that is one reason I love them! They are also easy to remove.
Tiff P.
Budd Lake , NJ
I wear these nail polishes a lot. I am not the price since my mom buys them but I like them. They are normally quite pigmented and creamy. I enjoy wearing them and love the look. I will go for these nail polishes all the time
Tabitha M.
There are a few colors of polish my Avon that I have in my collection that do not compare to even some of the higher end brands. I think the formula is great and the colors are nice. Some of them are sheer but for the code they are good quality.
Megan H.
Lexington
This is a great product. My mom bought me this for Christmas along with a Ton of there other products. The product has been on my nails since I recieved it and it hasn't chipped! So suprised.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I have this in the night violet color. Not impressed with this nail polish. I painted my nails with this yesterday and it was a bad experience. I waited an hour for this to dry and it was still not fully dry. Even multiple hours later this polish was still sticky on my nails after only painting two coats. Today it is smudged and chipping. Not buying this again.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
This is a pretty affordable nail polish I use them a lot have a pretty good collection my grandma sells Avon so she alway had put little Avon things as gifts . Colors are great and it's long lasting .
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
I bought several of these yesterday. The colors are spot on. They deliver a smooth easy application and a two coat full coverage finish. I felt they took a bit to dry, but the application was beautiful and they are easy to work with. I would recommend these for any who love nail polish or nail art.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
What are your favorite polish colors?
sandra G.
Pasco, Wa
Do these nail polish have a thin or thick brush for the nail?
Susan B.
What is your favorite color?
Megan E.
Dalton, GA
How long does this normally stay on your nails before peeling?
Ilayra S.
Brasília
This product is good or no?