BY AVON

• I'd like to order these for traveling. Has anyone used th...1 Answers
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
These seem convenient but they've never worked out for me. They actually made a mess. They are very liquidity and you have to be care not to drip polish remover all over. They are effective at removing laquor but they make the Polish bleed onto your finger tips leaving a stain.
Laura G.
I love how convenient this product is. It's very good to use on children too! Definitely one of my favorites when it comes to nail products.
Adriana O.
This product really works!! I love these. Every time i get a chance to get an avon book, i try to always order these.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
These are great to have when you're in a pinch and don't have a bottle of nail polish remover on you!
Margarida B.
It removes nail polish very fast and I don't think it dries the nail out. Seems very soft and doesn't have an agressive smell. The price/quantity racio is very good. Like it a lot and will repurchase and recommend to friends since it is a very nice product.
Rebecca N.
deep river, ON
I love that I can just put these in my purse and go. Its great to have if you are out and about. I work in a food service industry and we are not allowed to wear nail polish while at work. The girls there know Ive always got a supply of these on hand and come looking every time they forget to take their polish off.
Manar G.
I love this nail remover from avon ♡♡it is easy to remove your nail polish with one or two swipes ♡♡it leaves your nails shiny ♡♡it does't irritate the skin ♡♡
Jessica M.
Mohaka
I like these because they are simple to use and tidy to use. I wouldn’t buy these again because I don’t like the chemical smell
julia l.
BETIM
Ele é legalzinho mais o preço é em conta ,compensa muito comprar retira muito em uma só passada e nem desperdiça
Megan B.
Allentown, PA
I'd like to order these for traveling. Has anyone used these and are the effective in totally removing may coats of polish? Please let me know