Avon Nail Experts Instant Gel Cuticle Remover uploaded by Jasmina Z.

BY AVON #71 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

• How effective is this particular product? Do you find how it's us...1 Answers
  • Was it effective? Does it smell? 1 Answers
Zully A.
Orlando, FL
I love it,works great! It definitely keeps the cuticles moisturize especially for those that wash their hands constantly. Price is nice,and usually does on sale!

TIP: leave it on for a couple minutes,and massage it. Do it before bed time! :)
Amber G.
Sterling Hts, MI
When used properly, it makes your cuticles look nice and moisturized! Price is not bad at all, and it usually is on sale. I have a lot of personal experience with Avon and so many women love this product! It's worth the money
Nicole V.
Windsor, Ontario
What can I say besides that Avon is a company that I use and trust. I have many of their products in my beauty and body care arsenal and this one has been counting among one of my very favourites for many a long time. It's amazing. Use to soften the cuticles no matter what state y may be in. Whether you are preparing to do your own or for upkeep in between your biweekly trips to the nail salon. Price point perfection and thats before you are able to often find it offered at a sale price. Its quick, quite effective and easy to use at home especially for DYI before hitting the technicians chair to save time and your hard earned money. I highly recommend.
Jasmina Z.
This is a very good treatment for your cuticles.  It removes dead skin and smoothens it around the fingernails. The only thing I don't like about this is the smell. Generally, this is a very useful product and for the price it has it is worth trying.
Linda H.
Kitchener, ON
Works as It says it does. Not my all time favorite but for the price it's not bad! I like to buy this when on sale.
mihaela b.
135 tewson road
This made my nails thicker and they don't break anymore..u guys should really try it
Caitlyn M.
So good love this u should defo get this works wonders on settin ur make up lololol so woth the money cheap too
Ziva K.
This product is always the first thing to be applied when I'm doing my nails. I like it, because it keeps my cuticles soft. But you do have to leave it on for a couple of minutes. And yes, it's affordable and I would recomend it.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I forgot I used this years ago. My boyfriend gave it to me because he always thought I needed to remove my cuticles and you know what? It worked fine. The price is good and it helped me when my nails were getting broken a lot. I recommend it to everyone!
Esther D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Was it effective? Does it smell?
Nicole V.
Windsor, Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert
How effective is this particular product? Do you find how it's used and or applied to effect its efficacy?