BY AVON

Corinne R.
Salisbury, MD
I love Avon's wonderfully lower than competitors pricing for the same quality products. I think their company values and support of charities shows the value they place on their customers and community. I use this particular product all through the winter and love love love it, and I actually use it in the summer as well for my feet to keep them soft and not dried out when I wear sandals.
Kristen M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love how moisturized this product makes me, but it's too greasy and the smell isn't the greatest. But if nothing else works, I turn to this product to help dryness.