Avon Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Body Lotion 33.8fl.oz (884-291) uploaded by Wendy C.

BY AVON

Avon Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Body Lotion 33.8fl.oz (884-291)
  • "This is my go to lotion. My skin gets so dry and itchy in the winter but this stuff is really soothing and moisturizing. " in 3 reviews
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This has been one of my go to lotions from Avon for years!!! This really helps my itchy winter dry skin from feeling worse. This makes my skin feel amazingly soft and hydrated without feeling greasy. I also like how it's not really scented so it doesn't clash with my perfume. I usually but the big size when Avon has good deals on them!
Emily R.
MEDFORD, OR
When I started using Avon products, I looked for a lotion that would both moisturize and calm my itchy skin. this did the trick and I haven't used any other lotion since.
janae c.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion. My skin is super sensitive, especially my face and this didn't make me breakout or anything. Its also not greasy at all.👍
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Love this lotion especially when my skin is just starting to get dried out. It helps prevent it from getting any dryer before it is to late.
Stefanie L.
West Babylon, NY
I have very sensitive skin so I find it difficult to find a good lotion, this lotion is amazing though, so gentle on skin and smells amazing
Donielle D.
I use a different kind but this lotion are the best. I always stock up when they have them on sale and look for a free shipping coupon.
Erin L.