Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Treatment Body Lotion 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Danielle R.Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Treatment Body Lotion 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Danielle R.Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Treatment Body Lotion 13.5 fl oz uploaded by laura t.

BY AVON

April D.
Byrdstown, TN
This is great lotion for winter (and now they have a body wash that is awesome as well that is awesome in winter) . I really like this lotion by Avon but only in the winter its too thick any other time of year for me. Its not sticky but you do have to work it in the skin but after you do you won't have to put it on for another 24 hours/your next shower. I will continue to buy this product over and over!
Christina G.
I normally use this lotion when my nose is sore and dry. I do not like this lotion as much as the first aid beauty ultra repair cream, but if I have run out of that I will use this lotion.
Elba C.
Stamford, CT
I have very dry skin this lotion provides just the right amount moisture to be a lotion at a decent price. I use to use bath and body cream for winter and lotion for summer, this lotion can be used year round. I do sometimes add a lil of my bath & body for fragrance; love the aroma therapy.
Shannon C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Not a bad lotion. I found that after I'd had awhile the consistency wasn't all that great. However for someone who's prone to dry skin it did the trick.
Danielle R.
Aurora, IL
This lotion is fantastic! Thick and creamy but not sticky. It absorbs into the skin really fast. I really like the soft scent.