Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Treatment Body Lotion 13.5 fl oz uploaded by Trista K.

BY AVON

Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
If you want a lotion that truly moisturizes your skin in a few days this is the one..I buy this twice every year.. I would definitely recommend it if you have dry itchy skin..
Nishawn W.
This product is over OK. I've purchased it a few times from Avon. I feel after I moisturize with it my skin is still a little dry. That's why I say it's just OK.
Corinna D.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Goes on nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. It works wonders on my dry elbows, great product for the price. Only complaint is it doesn't last long
Trista K.
akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great lotion if you have extremely dry skin! Grease free!! Doesn't have much of a smell! But works great on dry skin! I would recommend this to everyone!
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Simple lotion, does the job. Not a great smell and is kind of greasy. I use this when there is nothing else, but it isn't my go to.
Jasmine B.
Love this product. This really helps with I have flair ups from my eczema. I like that it's scent free and light weight.