Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Moisturizing Lip Treatment SPF 15 uploaded by Nicole F.

BY AVON

Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Moisturizing Lip Treatment SPF 15
  • "I love this its great in the summer time with the spf15.. I also use it at night before going to bed.. I buy a lot of this stuff too .keeps your lips soft and smooth " in 5 reviews
  • "My daughter's skin is terrible in the winter. She's always getting red, chapped lips, cheeks and hands. She actually uses this on all of her chapped areas and it goes away within a day or two." in 5 reviews
TracyLynn M.
Idaho Falls, ID
Although I love this product, I no longer live in an area with Avon Rep. But I used to buy this a lot and for a good many years, since I first tried it. I like how it feels on my lips & it moisturized my lips pretty well too. I also used another lip balm from Avon that had SPF in it to block harmful Sun UVA & UVB rays.
Jordan C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I can't get enough of this product. It's actually really good to wear at night while you sleep. This balm will never dry out your lips. It is so incredibly moisturizing. It has been hard for me to find another product that even comes close to how great this one is.
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
Favorite Avon lip balm! So smooth, no funny taste, very moisturizing. I always carry a tube with me & apply it before bed.
If your interested in purchasing check out my estore www.youravon.com/amparo
Nicole F.
It's very hard for me to find a good lip balm that doesn't make my lips more chappy, but this Avon moisturizer treatment for your lips has worked magic for me! I recommend this over Chapstick any day. It does help heal your lips in a matter of days. I also love that it has spf 15.
Brandi B.
Rio Rancho, NM
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I like Avon’s moisture therapy lip balm with SPF. I used it out at the pool, the beach and while gardening. There was no color, just a bit of sun protection.
MeAgain A.
Okmulgee, OK
A wonderful gentle smooth application onto ones lips. Totally non flavored and no scent. The applicator tip rounded and is just great for easy application.
Sandra A.
Lynwood, CA
Its OK, nothing really special about it. however i love how it has spf to protect my lips. great to use in the morning before applying lipstick
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Good lip balm. It keeps my lips soft but doesn't really help with chapped lips. It's great to wear under your lipstick and gloss though.