BY AVON

Ashlee N.
Mayo
Can we get an amen for consistency in a brand? The formula hasnt changed I believe since I discovered it from my great grandmother. It has spf in it, and the price is well worth it. It isn’t sticky, or goopy. I liked this product, and definitely say it’s worth trying especially if you do a lot out in the sun. No scent which I don’t mind and I know some people prefer.
elizabeth S.
Clyde
I use this lip ointment every night before bed. It helps to repairmy lips from there everyday wear with the weather being so cold. When I wake up my lips are soft and smooth and ready for the day. Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Lip Treatment Ointment SPF 15
Amber W.
Morgantown, KY
This lip balm is so moisturizing. It feels amazing on the lips and lasts a long time. It's almost as good as hanalei. It was gifted to me and I'm in love
Sherry M.
Clinton, MS
My go to lip product when my lips are dry and chapped. It works fast to restore moisture to my lips, and does not feel greasy like a lot of lip products.
Jency M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really like this product. It does the job and it does it well! Defitnitely helps relieved my chapped lips and gives moisture!
Alondra S.
Simplemente lo amo!!!! Siempre me lo pongo mientras me maquillo para después poner el lipstick o simplemente lo dejo así.
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
I find that this is the perfect moisture therapy to wear in my lips during winter time. It helps me heal my cracked lips.
Yolanda A.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this lip treatment. It moisturized my lips. The product is not sticky and it leaves your lips soft. I recommend.
fatima z.
morocco
I have the royal jelly lip treatment spf 15 its a very good lip balm very moisturizing ,i put it before bed and in the morning my lips become so smooth and fluffy without any dead skin , highly recommended
Stephanie d.
Vaughan, ON
Good product, always heals my lips, especially when badly chapped. They always feel better after a use. Keeps them moisturized as well.