Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersAvon
Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream

Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream

by Avon

10 Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Creams SKU:>ADIB00T2HC1V8

These winters , I just got my hands too dry and kinda black skin on my hands due to cold . So just wanna know about this product . Is this going to work for my skin or do I need to see a dermatologist for this
Start your review of Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream!
Krystal  M.
Romeo, MI
Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream uploaded by Krystal  M.
This is the only hand cream I use during the cold and winter months. I put it on every night before I go to bed and my hands don’t crack and bleed like they used too before I found this stuff. It’s perfect for daily use and for reducing irritation from common activities. Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream keeps dry hands moisturized for days while softening and soothing rough skin.
Angela  L.
Irving, TX
Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream uploaded by Angela  L.
Purchased at: Avon
This is some of the best hand cream! I know, it is Avon. Trust me- this is a thick, creamy lotion that feels so soothing on itchy skin! I tend to buy this in bulk when it is on sale around Christmas and I can get free delivery. It is so thick that it white, but just keep rubbing it into your skin. You will love it! [product:avon-moisture-therapy-intensive-healing-&-repair-hand-cream]
Taylor W.
Huntsville, AL
Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hand Cream uploaded by Taylor W.
This product is SOOO good for moisture therapy! I use it some nights before bed when my hands are gettinf dry and cracked. Im giving it 4 stars and not 5 bc i hate the way it feels after applied. To me i couldn’t put this on at any other time besides right before bed because it makes my hands feel slimy
Dionne G.
Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Hans Cream works extremely well on my hands. When I apply the hand cream to my dry hands I can instantly feel the soothing and calmness begin to work. It leaves my hands feeling smooth, soft and moisturized.
Samantha M.
Milwaukee
the best hand cream and a little goes a long way, unscented and super creamy love this
Jamie C.
Shippensburg, PA
Very similar texture and thickness to that of Aquafor but for a fraction of the price. We swear by this
yari T.
Acworth, GA
i work at an office so i wash my hands constantly.you really only need a pea size bc if you get more it will feel greasy.its an affordable product and works great for dry skin!
Tina H.
San Jose , CA
A lot of my coworkers (who are older) have this cream and recommended it to me as they have been using it for years. This hand cream is very thick and has a gel consistency. A little will go a long way and it lasts a long time. I've used it daily for 3+ months now and there's still a lot left. I wouldn't say my hands are super duper soft but they are never dry. If you're looking for a very moisturizing hand cream, this would be great! It also has no scent so it won't bother anyone who's sensitive to smells.
Celena P.
Ramer, AL
This is the only lotion that keeps my skin from being dry and looking ashy. It's thick and it last all day without having to reapply. The scent is very mild so it doesn't clash with fragrances.
Mandy T.
Fort Smith, AR
I used these hand cream for a quite long time. I love it very much. I always washed my hands. It have a thick consistency, creamy color, none scent which is I like it so much. I had sensitive with strong smell. It keep my hands moisturize and hydrated.