BY AVON

Avon Moisture Therapy. Intensive Healing & Repair see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela P.
Waldorf, MD
This is the best lotion I have ever used. The scent is very light and whirls well with other scented body products. It drugs very awfully and does not leave you feeling greasy. I love the large pump bottle and usually buy several bottles at a time so I never run out.
Cortney S.
Springfield, OH
Doesn't smell very good but helps with moisturizing very quickly. I have the liter bottle which has lasted me about 2 years. I only use it at night on my arms (which is my dry areas). The pump is also very nice.
Maria L.
Corona, NY
This is my go to body lotion especially for the winter season. It is super emolient but does not leave the skin sticky it absorbed into my skin leaving it super soft and moisturized
Jeanett A.
I love the Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Healing & Repair Body Lotion.When I use to sell Avon. I use to get alot of orders for this lotion. So I have to try it for myself and I loved it. It really does moisturize your body. And I also have very dry feet and it work. I would recommend this product.
Betty S.
This product is VERY effective. I had a few patches on my skin that only disappeared after I used this product. Feels good and works great!
Amanda E.
This is my favorite lotion! Ive been using it for a couple years now and ive really noticed an improvement in my skin,
Mercedez A.
Miami
Great product. This the one and my mom and I have been using for years. It’s the best at keeping moisture in. The intensive therapy is the best out of the other types that they got it’s thick and not watery at all. Great for winter time.
Vanessa O.
This is the number 1 product in my list of Holy grails. My aunt got this for me when I was around 12 and i absolutely loved it, it was perfect for my skin. I live in Nigeria and it was a trial to find it. Fast forward to 8 years later and I find it in a store close to my home in Abuja and I've been using it ever since. It is the most hydrating moisturizer I've ever used and it gives my skin the most amazing natural glow. The scent is fresh and light. Bring Spring on
#springbloom #springmusthave #springlove