Avon Moisture Therapy Daily Defense. LOT of 3 uploaded by Marleny H.

BY AVON

Bigger Size. Better Value! 2x more than our regular size lotion. Lightweight, nongreasy, 24-hour moisturization. With Vitamins A, C, E & B5. 33.8 oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paige D.
Sioux Falls
Works really good! I use it everyday and my boyfriend uses it for his dry itchy skin. He has eczema bad and this product helps so much
Sherry T.
Wales , MA
I sell Avon. I use this all the time and its one of my biggest sellers. Especially in the winter
Marleny H.
Lawrence, MA
The Moisture Therapy Daily Skin Defense Body Lotion is one of the best skin products that I have used. I am so glad that I discovered this body lotion and I've dried many from other stores. I use this product on my face and my skin looks smooth and healthy. My elbows are softened and no longer dry. Use it all over after a shower, it's great and more importantly it goes on smooth and it is no greasy at all.Avon Moisture Therapy Daily Defense. LOT of 3