AVON Mistake Proof Mascara Black uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY AVON

Avon Mistake Proof Black Mascara Brand new in sealed tube .14oz. see more...

Priscilla D.
This is a very helpful mascara! The mistake proof part works for every imperfection made with eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara. It's wonderful. The mascara itself it's very good. It leaves my lashes looking like fake ones
Beatriz C.
I reallyike this mascara because it has the clear side. I think I used that side more than the actual mascara side. Overall good product
Ali C.
Toronto , ON
I wish all mascaras came with this handy remover attached. I tend to make mistakes or always get those little dots where the top of my lashes touches my eyelids. This is so handy because I don't have to carry remover around and I can use it for eyeliner mistakes too. The applicator is just the right size, and it's nice that it's see thru so you know how much you have left.
Francheska N.
Fulton
I was a bit skeptical at first. Who needs this? I usually use a qtip for this. But then it happen. I was doing my makeup in my bf car. And this was a hit!
Yineth S.
es una mascara muy completa y facil de utilizar, ademas su cepillo es muy fino lo que  es muy util para no terminar embarrandonos los parpados
Katie P.
Black Mountain, NC
Does anyone ever actually use the eraser part and does it actually work?
Vanessa D.
Sioux City, IA
I've been looking for a new mascara but I'm not sure if this one would be good and would it be worth the price?
Ali C.
Toronto , ON
Does anyone know if it comes in a brown shade?
Jorgete P.
That mascara is quite my face. But I want to know what kind of liquid is used in the remover? Anybody know?