avon mark makeup brush Avon Mark Go with the Pro Makeup Brush Set Free Zip Case uploaded by Naima S.

BY AVON

Natty B.
Wisconsin Rapids
I've been using these brushes for over 15 years and they are still my favorites. No matter how much I've looked I can't find a new set that is as good for the price I paid. They clean well and apply beautifully.
✨Mireya D.
Glendale, CO
I got this mini brush sets as a gift from my mom and still use them to this day. They are still in great shape the little hairs haven't fallen out and they are soft.
Anna K.
Akron, OH
The only thing I like from Avon is their brushes. Everything else is just complete crap from their makeup line. I'm very disappointed in this brand because I had high hopes and expectations for them but it was just ruined tbh.
Jennifer I.
Purchased at: Avon
It you need something for traveling this would be a good thing to have. It’s just the basic brushed but it works. I have this and I have high end brushes and there is a difference.
Sherry P.
Is was great for travel and for beginning to learn how to put makeup. I own it few year ago and still have it. When I started to put makeup, I just need simple brushes for I didn't use all of them. Just remember to clean after every use. Right size for your purse or on a hurry. Great prices, to begin with and the case so cute to have.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
The brushes are good quality and are very soft and smooth. The negative thing about these brushes are that the hair is starting to fall out after a while. I still use them and they are good for applying makeup.
Rebecca N.
Phoenix, AZ
Great brushes. I love them so much. I recommend them to other when you are starting to put and use makeup. their are a variety of brushes that you can use for face to eyelid. it also comes in a nice little black zipper case. They are great for carry around in your purse and on the go.
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
they are good and are protected packaging or bag and her hair is smooth flow very well with skin not leave a good finish Bootan hair are resilient and have good presentation the lot, I recommend 100% me love
Joana A.
It's not bad, good price for something good. Work, but it's no the best of couse, but it's inexpensive so if you looking for a moderate product with a low price, this is good for a while.
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
Love all Avon makeup brushes but this set is a little pricey for the lower quality in my opinion. I am just more into softer brushes and these were a little too scratchey for me.
Melissa T.
St, NL
How is the quality of these brushes?
Eileen L.
Simi Valley, CA
Is this set just as good as more expensive brushes?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
How do you get this for free
taylin w.
Whitehall, PA
I have been on the look for new brushes are these a good reliable brush set ?