Avon Mark MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20 uploaded by Alyssa C.Avon Mark MagiX Face Perfector SPF 20 uploaded by Tiffany T.

BY AVON

A magical air-light gel-powder colorless formula that makes all skin tones look flawless... invisible coverage; instant perfection. Banish shine up to 10 hours. Targets pores: visibly minimizes pores with patent-pending Optix Light-Diffusing... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea D.
 I bought mine from avon's website. I have used this product every time I decide to wear makeup. The product itself feels like any other silicone primer. It has the blurring properties of many others. I love this product because you can wear it by itself but you could also wear it under your makeup as a primer
Victoria K.
Castle Hayne
I never thought I would like this, but it was on sale and I thought what the heck might as well try it. My first time using it, I fell INLOVE. It has a slight oil so I always shake it up, and I haven't noticed any shininess with my oily to combo skin. It fills and blur your pores, and most days even if I'm not going to wear makeup, I slap this product on so it'll fill and correct my skin tone! It's worth the money, and I didn't believe I'd say that with an Avon product!!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I love this primer!! It fills in pores and blurs imperfections while keeping my make in place all day long. The texture is like silk! Plus, it had added SPF 20!
Debbie Q.
I use that every morning especially when I am in a hurry. It makes my skin smooth and shiny!!! The best thing it has the SPF 20 sunscreen !!!
Rose R.
yakima, WA
This is a wonderful product. I love this as a face primer with SPF. This F that you can wear alone daily! You should give it a try!
Tessa D.
Very good ptimer avon now changed  products  name  called mark  its still the same primer very good product   makes skin feel soft and its easy to apply   just dot small amount  and blend in with fingers or blending sponge .  It cost  £6.50 normaly  £10.50 i really would recommend  this
Kazia F.
Sheerness, Kent
Actually quite impressed with this product from Avon I don't buy much off them but this is gorgeous and so are the lip sticks feel smooth and fresh on lips lots of great colours as wel
Fran O.
Rua Tv Cacequi nº:30, RS Cidade Alvorada, Bairro Intersul
Amo os produtos dá Avon e agora e amando a nova linha MARK essa linha tá incrível l, produto de ótima qualidade. Super recomendo!
Dunja M.
Great primer for oily skin and for filling in large pores. This one is silicone based. Foundation glides over it really nice
Yazi W.
Malvern, Worcestershire
I really don't like this, the scent is light but definately perfumey and it feels gritty. Not a fan at all.