BY AVON

A magical air-light gel-powder colorless formula that makes all skin tones look flawless... invisible coverage; instant perfection. Banish shine up to 10 hours. Targets pores: visibly minimizes pores with patent-pending Optix Light-Diffusing... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kira G.
The reason I’m giving it 4 stars is because the bottle states you can use it without makeup, part of reason why I got it, but it left me looking like a statue! Lol, I think it’s because my skin colors is light medium, I tried matching as much as I could when I bought it, I new it was going to be off a bit but still, I looked like a ceramic statue. The pro side of this that it leaves your face matte covering fine wrinkle throughout the day, makeup stays with no problem, it smell good & light. This consistency of Magix kind of reminds me of Clark’s Botanicals Deep moister mask.
Ashley M.
Amsterdam, NY
this primer feels like silk when you apply it on the skin. it is very smooth. in personally love this primer. my makeup goes on smoothly on top of it. it also has a spf of 20. it leaves my makeup looking flawless. smells like baby lotion. the consistency is not to runny or thick.
Alyssa R.
i love this product because it makes my face feel moisturized and smooth. also it does protect my face from the sun but still is able to give me a little of a tan which i love! an improvement could be to have a fragrance
Dana J.
Abbeville, LA
This product is okay if you need a moisturizer with an SPF. It is not my moisturizer of choice because it feels very oily on my face. It is a gentle product because I have never broken out from it. I would recommend it.
Kati M.
Maryville
I swear by this product. It protects my face and keeps me shine free all day, and I work in a kitchen. Glides on very smoothly and somewhat blurs my pores for a more finished look even without makeup.
Heather L.
Rocky Point, NC
This is not the best primer I have ever used. It applies nicely but as you apply your foundation, the primer starts to "roll up". I dont know why it does this but I won't be buying it again.
Shantel L.
Russell Springs
This is probably the worst product I’ve used for my facial sunscreen. It leaves my face feeling oily, and when I try to put makeup over it, it clumps up and makes my makeup looked caked on! Highly not recommended!
Shelbi R.
Salem, MO
It works well and I love the smell! It does feel a bit oily on the skin and shows a white cast under foundation, but if used by itself it looks much better. Great price for the kind of product you get.
Kiley M.
It’s sunscreen. It is nice that it doesn’t break out my face like some other facial sunscreens do. However, I wouldn’t say that it necessarily performs better than other facial sunscreens. I usually use it when I go to the pool. Other than that, I get my sunscreen from my foundations.
Nisi O.
Can’t recommend this one enough! This is not your grandmother’s Avon!!! It exceeded expectations by keeping skin soft and protected all day. No greasiness and I got it on sale. Spent a total of $42 and got free shipping too. I love a great deal on a great product.
Anjanette S.
I really wanted to try this out! and really wanted to try and do some review for AVON newest Mark.