Avon mark. Loose Powder Foundation - Nude

by Avon

Avon mark. Loose Powder Foundation - Nude

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon mark. Loose Powder Foundation - Nude!
Margaret L.
Lake Worth, FL
Avon mark. Loose Powder Foundation - Nude uploaded by Margaret L.
Review for: Avon mark. Loose Powder Foundation - Ivory
Love this loose powder from avon!Easy to apply,good coverage on my complexion !#Influenster
Daysi S.
Mata e cacao
Me gustavesta marca 😄😄deja la base bien pimegtada en el rostro. Enserio deberian probarlo es loaximo esta base recomendadisimo
Cecilia F.
Review for: Avon mark. Loose Powder Foundation - Nude
Mi  experiencia   con este producto fue muy grato ya que me  gustó por el tipo de textura  muy pero muy suave y el color  muy lindo  es un excelente producto lo recomiendo  mucho.
Aria K.
Athens
Review for: Avon mark. Loose Powder Foundation - Ivory
I will start from the negative feature. It smells like talc and I can't breathe when I apply it on my face. But it absorb skin's oil and makes the liquid foundation stay longer intact.
Sumbal Z.
Walsall, West Midlands
Review for: Avon mark. Loose Powder Foundation - Porcelain Doll
Been using this for 2-3 months and I like how it looks quite natural. Especially during winter months when I don’t want to wear heavy makeup this is pretty good because it’s lightweight. The only thing is that my skin tends te feel a bit dry after some time. But overall good product and inexpensive.
Elizabeth W.
United Kingdom
Review for: Avon mark. Loose Powder Foundation - Nude
I don't actually have that colour of powder, i have the white one and to be honest i don't wear makeup as much as i used to but i still do wear it on the odd dasy. I only really use this powder is under my eyes just to make them a night more brighter and i really like it, its a really great powder, I'd recommend it 💖🦄😍
Sharon M.
West sussex
Review for: Avon mark. Loose Powder Foundation - Ivory
I like this product, it covers really well and looks quite natural. I doesn’t look too thick and powdery and the coverage is really great.
Keti P.
Munich
Review for: Avon mark. Loose Powder Foundation - Ivory
Diese Produkt ist echt gut , habe nicht erwartet sowas, aber bin echt begeistert. Würde gerne weiter empfehlen . Ich liebe es ❤️
damaris M.
Review for: Avon mark. Loose Powder Foundation - Ivory
el producto en si es bueno ya que yo uso en polvo por mi piel grasa la sensacion es buena el color que eleji tambien los es,la duracion es bastante claro aveces se va con el agua pero funciona bien tambien llega a tapar algunas inperfecciones,claro solo se debe cuidar no ponere mucho producto, ya que sino solo se notan los poros y uno no quiere eso
josh A.
Formby, Merseyside
I like this powder as a every day setting powder as it doesn't show up any creases or fine lines and doesn't dry out the skin to look cakey. This smoothes out my skin and holds my foundation and concealer perfectly. I would buy this again and use it for everyday but not for special occasions as there are powders out there that melt into the skin like butter.

Looking for your answer?