Avon Mark Juice Gems Lip Gloss - Raspberry uploaded by Nikky S.

BY AVON

mark juice gems rasberry Brand New Avon Mark Juice Gem color RASBERRY Price listed is for 1 Tube Only see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lacie A.
West Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Taste so great, makes my lips look more plump, it meets my expectations, very hydrating, I actually got this as a gift from a friend, I have no idea where she got it, but I would highly recommend!
anjola a.
Bowie, MD
I love this lip gloss I have been using it for a long time it doesn’t make my lips choppy but make my lips smooth I would recommend it for any one even bought some my friend and she loved it
Nikky S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One Of My Favorite Lip Glosses Are These Mark Juice Gems By Avon. I Love The Juicy Papaya One. Smells Delicious & Very Glossy. I Get Mine Off Amazon For About $8.00. Very Much Worth It. It Lasts A Long Time.
Astrid K.
Fort Worth, TX
These glosses are great! They smell amazing and make your lips so soft. The raspberry is one of my favorites.
Cristina H.
I really like this one,I used it for my daily routine and is very practical.I like it !