BeautyEyeMascaraAvon
mark Big & Style Volume Mascara - Black

Avon mark. Big & Style Volume Mascara - Black

by Avon

Avon mark. Big & Style Volume Mascara - Black

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Avon mark. Big & Style Volume Mascara - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Kylie G.
Saginaw
Avon has the nicest make up for the most reasonable prices! This is a great mascara for length and separating the lashes. The brush is so amazing in fact I’ll save an empty bottle and rinse/wash off the mascara to separate lashes that like to stick together
DenaMarie S.
Iona, SD
Love love love this mascara really adds color and separated the lashes so they aren’t all clumped together
QeTi I.
Lanchkhuti
Avon mark. Big & Style Volume Mascara - Black uploaded by QeTi I.
Love this mascara, ❤️ it gives my eyelashes great volume and stays almost whole day. ❤️❤️
Sandra P.
Marija Bistrica, Podgorje Bistričko 247
Avon mark. Big & Style Volume Mascara - Black uploaded by Sandra P.
Personally not loving it its full of little black balls i don't know how to call them but it makes my eyelashes look fat on my eyes and i don't like that. Its nice packaging and easy to use but not my type of mascara. Wouldn't buy again.
Nikol L.
Bratislava
Avon mark. Big & Style Volume Mascara - Black uploaded by Nikol L.
Avon mark. Big & Style Volume Mascara - Black This is definitely favorite mascara ever! I tried approximately 30 different mascaras but this is my favorite. It is the winner. Nowadays I use only this mascara from Avon. It is cheap and really quality.😊
jessy D.
Felipe Ángeles
Avon mark. Big & Style Volume Mascara - Black uploaded by jessy D.
Se me hizo interesante cuando leí sobre el producto y me gustó ya que cumple con lo que promete y siempre puedes encontrar promociones en sus catálogos, su empaque está muy bonito con detalles metálicos que lo hacen bonito, yo lo volvería a comprar por qué no me dejó las pestañas grumosas y se puede retocar!!
katerine S.
katerine
Estas son muy buenas Y lo mejor que no son tan caras , también son buenas dando mucho color y volumen Me gustan como se ven y ni se sienten que las tienen puestas 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Se las os recomiendo ♡♡♡♡
Hat R.
I love this mascara it’s not to chunky but not to thin and it’s very long lasting definitely worth the money and
Anna M.
Simply fantastic!! I've been selling this products for a long time and I can't live without this products! The Mark brand is fantastic and long lasting, it's a good value and it's cheap. Being a beauty expert has never been so affordable for me!!
Felicitas  Z.
Soest, Nordrhein
Wie bei jeder marcara war ich zuerst wenig begeistert, da der erste Auftrag immer eher lasch ist. Nach ei hier Zeit ist es aber doch ein guter mascara. Es bröselt nichts, es schmiert nichts, es hält das Volumen und den Schwung. Ich bin absolut zufrieden!

Looking for your answer?