BY AVON #38 in Setting Spray

Keep your gorgeous going! A quick spritz helps set makeup in place! Microfine mist dries quickly to an invisible finish. Helps set your foundation, blush, and eye makeup in place without drying our skin.

FEATURES
• An ultra lightweight, fast-drying spray that helps to set your makeup
• Infused with vitamins A, C, and E
• Fast drying, quick absorbing
• Set makeup in place without drying skin
• 2 fluid oz

• Is it worth?? I really wanna try this.2 Answers
  • Do this actually work for anyone? I have one but I got it...2 Answers
  • How is this setting spray compared to high end and drug s...1 Answers
Avon Makeup Setting Spray
  • "i liked this product. it didn’t control my oily skin but did help my make up last longer and didn’t break me out." in 64 reviews
Francesca S.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this product thinking I was gonna get refreshing matte results and that was not the case! When you spray it the nozzle isn’t that fine so it sprays in clumps almost but it’s very sticky. The only reason I give it a 3 is because it smells good and the amount of spray you get is reasonable for the price but it’s like putting hairspray on your face.
Robin G.
Birmingham, AL
This is an awesome finishing spray to set my makeup. This Avon Finishing Spray creates a fresh feel, not sticky at all. This spray kept my makeup in place even in the outside atmosphere. I suggest you try too!!! Order and ship direct to your door from
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
I like this sprays lot. It seems to be somewhat moisturizing. It feels good and light on my face and my makeup did seem to last a little longer. It doesn’t add a shimmer at all. I would probably try a another setting spray next time just to compare but still might buy this again in the future.
Tavares M.
Wanaque, NJ
A quick spritz helps set makeup in place! Microfine mist dries quickly to an invisible finish. Helps set your foundation blush and eye makeup in place without drying our skin. Vitamins A C E infused. Non-sticky feel. Ultra-lightweight fast-drying spray. 2 fl. oz. How to use: After applying makeup hold bottle 8-10 inches away from face. Close eyes and lightly mist face 2-4 times to help set your makeup.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is the first setting spray I have used and I really like it. It's light weight and stays on all day. Great for wearing a full face of makeup. Very easy to apply just spray 5 times and you're done. Would repurchase again. Recommended this to family and friends.
Jill M.
Taylorsville, MS
Avon setting spray is ok, its not a must have for me. The spray mist that comes out is not a fine mist that I would like. I feel like I need to take a tissue and blot the spots that it leaves behind. Other than that the setting aspect of the product is good..
Brianne G.
Glenside, PA
This is my go to setting spray. It lasts all day and protects from smudges. It prevents my makeup from melting off in these hotter temps and that’s more than I could ask for!
Ophelia B.
Fargo, ND
This setting spray locks you in! I’ve used it during theatrical productions and love how strong it is. My only concern is that my second bottle of it was a little hard to spray, though it’s hard to determine if that’s a consistent issue. Overall, though, this is a great product!
Sarah C.
This setting spray got me through wedding dress shopping and all things bridal parties! It was a champ at keeping my makeup looking fresh for most of the day. It has a matte finish that looks natural. I would definitely buy it again.
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Used to be a Avon representative and used this setting spray it smells amazing and did a really good job setting my make up all day. I love it and would recommend to people who wanted their makeup to stay longer.
Nicole L.
Look very nice product really worth it??
Sonia B.
Toronto, ON
Do you typically use setting powder then spray this product over top? Or do you skip the setting powder and just use the spray ?
Patricia E.
Is it a good setting spray? How many would you give it out of 5?? Does it take long to set? Does it feel comfortable on your face?
Stephilynn H.
Easton , PA
Does this product really work? How well does it set your makeup together?
camila c.
saladillo
I haven't a makeup settig spray. My question is: the product is effective?