BY AVON #21 in Setting Spray

Keep your gorgeous going! A quick spritz helps set makeup in place! Microfine mist dries quickly to an invisible finish. Helps set your foundation, blush, and eye makeup in place without drying our skin.

FEATURES
• An ultra lightweight, fast-drying spray that helps to set your makeup
• Infused with vitamins A, C, and E
• Fast drying, quick absorbing
• Set makeup in place without drying skin
• 2 fluid oz

• Do this actually work for anyone? I have one but I got it off eBa...2 Answers
  • Is this setting spray sticky?1 Answers
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is the first setting spray I have used and I really like it. It's light weight and stays on all day. Great for wearing a full face of makeup. Very easy to apply just spray 5 times and you're done. Would repurchase again. Recommended this to family and friends.
Summer H.
Hamilton
Ehhh, I’m kind of neutral about this, I mean it works, but it’s not the best thing ever. I do notice that when I use it my makeup tends to last longer & it melts the makeup on my face, but I don’t think I could go swimming or something and it would all stay on lol.
Ophelia B.
Grand Forks, ND
This setting spray locks you in! I’ve used it during theatrical productions and love how strong it is. My only concern is that my second bottle of it was a little hard to spray, though it’s hard to determine if that’s a consistent issue. Overall, though, this is a great product!
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it 😍
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
Used to be a Avon representative and used this setting spray it smells amazing and did a really good job setting my make up all day. I love it and would recommend to people who wanted their makeup to stay longer.
Dia H.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like this product. It dries down quickly and does not leave spots. When I need my makeup to last all day I just shake and spritz my little heart out. I will be keeping this product in my daily routine.
Kayla B.
Beautiful product on your skin & the packaging is nice too! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves makeup from beginners to pros! Definitely worth every penny!
Definitely will but again! Love it every single time! You won’t regret this purchase, and thanks for reading my review!!!
I love Avon! Safe and trusting brand my grandmothers used it and I’ll hope it’s around to show my grandkids too! Fantastic brand!!
Maya R.
Philadelphia
Great because it lasts all day and keeps my makeup beautiful and long lasting and it's easy apply is just a few sprit's and it makes my face smooth and is great for all skin types and give my makeup a shimmer finish and definitely buy again and I reccoment to all
Natalie M.
Winston Salem, NC
I use this setting spray. It sprays out nicely. I find that it does mattify my makeup. I use it to keep my makeup fresh for a longer time. It feels light on the skin. I would repurchase.
kaitlyn m.
Fort Lauderdale
This setting spray does an amazing job at helping my makeup stay on all day! My only complainy is that immediately after spraying some on, my face feels sticky in a way.
Nicole L.
Look very nice product really worth it??
Sonia B.
Toronto, ON
Do you typically use setting powder then spray this product over top? Or do you skip the setting powder and just use the spray ?
Patricia E.
Is it a good setting spray? How many would you give it out of 5?? Does it take long to set? Does it feel comfortable on your face?
Stephilynn H.
Easton, PA
Does this product really work? How well does it set your makeup together?
camila c.
saladillo
I haven't a makeup settig spray. My question is: the product is effective?