BY AVON #28 in Setting Spray

Keep your gorgeous going! A quick spritz helps set makeup in place! Microfine mist dries quickly to an invisible finish. Helps set your foundation, blush, and eye makeup in place without drying our skin.

FEATURES
• An ultra lightweight, fast-drying spray that helps to set your makeup
• Infused with vitamins A, C, and E
• Fast drying, quick absorbing
• Set makeup in place without drying skin
• 2 fluid oz

TO USE
• After applying makeup, hold bottle 8-10 inches away from face
• Close eyes and lightly mist face 2-4 times to help set your makeup

greidy p.
As a woman with oily skin I was skeptical about this product, but I read that in humid conditions (like where I live) even oily skin benefits from this type of product in helping makeup stay all day. So I tried Avon's version and was pleasantly surprised to find it does in fact help keep my makeup from sliding off even in extreme humidity. And it works wonders even when the humidity is low. I never leave the house without using my setting spray on my finished face. Highly recommend!
Ka Yang Y.
Brooklyn , NY
Avon Makeup Setting Spray is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! It does the same thing for my makeup as the UD spray at a fraction of the cost! I almost didn’t buy this when I say it in a catalog as I just assumed that it wouldn’t work as well as the UD. I talked myself into buying it for review purposes and I’m so glad I did. I will not be buying another UD setting spray again as long as Avon makes this. I really can’t believe that it does everything the UD spay does but is soo much cheaper!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
If you are in the market for an affordable Setting spray that will perform and not break the bank then look no further ! Avon Makeup setting spray is the product for you ! It made my makeup last all day and night! Nothing moved out of place or ran ! It didn't feel sticky like other makeup setting sprays that I have tried in the past ! It also didn't feel like I had a ton of products on my face!
Tequila C.
I use this setting spray faithfully but i would love to try urban decay all nighter setting spray. This avon setting spray feels like hairspray on my face it leaves my skin feeling tight. I gave this 4 stars because my makeup do last when i apply this after my makep. I recommend this for oily skin. I have dry skin but not really a fan
Somantha S.
This makeup setting spray is fairly good for its color price point. It is better than most drugstore makeup setting sprays that are out there. It helps a bit with longevity however I find it can be a little drying. It isn't up to par, in my opinion, with Urban Decay or Skindanavia sprays.
Angelica D.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Surprisingly good. I got this on sale for 2.99 and thought to try just to see if the quality could be good for travel. I couldn't believe the way it set my face. Kept everything in place for hours! Also very affordable. Only thing, if you are looking for a mattifying spray this isn't it.
marcia o.
District Heights, MD
I really love this product. I'm the type of person that has oily skin so my make up tense to run quickly off my face but with just a couple of sprays from this setting spray does the magic. This products keeps my make up set all day without me having to worry about doing retouches.
Maryann T.
I am a Avon lover! I still love shopping threw their campaign books, Avon still one of the few companies that still do this! The sprays out so even and hold my makeup in place all day long! I have combination skin and it is outstanding ! I will repurchase this product for sure!
Paola V.
Raisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love this product it works wonders and it's not pricey like other name brand. It's super easy to use and even comes with instructions if your a 1st time user. Pros- great price and great product.
Cons - you do have to wait until it ships to get and can't fine in store.
Nicole L.
Look very nice product really worth it??
camila c.
saladillo
I haven't a makeup settig spray. My question is: the product is effective?
Sonia B.
Toronto, ON
Do you typically use setting powder then spray this product over top? Or do you skip the setting powder and just use the spray ?
Stephilynn H.
Easton , PA
Does this product really work? How well does it set your makeup together?
Patricia E.
Is it a good setting spray? How many would you give it out of 5?? Does it take long to set? Does it feel comfortable on your face?