BY AVON

Wipe away the day with Makeup Remover Wipes with Mineral Complex. Use the face wipes to wipe away all your face and eye makeup. The cleansing wipes easily remove makeup and everything else! Leaving your skin feeling clean and refreshed. Carry the wipes in your gym bag or purse for easy access to clean skin all the time! Includes 24 cleansing wipes.

BENEFITS
• Non-greasy and gentle
• Easily removes any face or eye makeup
• Great for home or travel!
• Skin feels totally cleansed and refreshed
• Enriched with minerals including zinc, magnesium, iron, and copper

TO USE
• Lift the resealable adhesive strip and remove one towelete, wipe over entire face including eye area to remove all traces of makeup
• Immediately close the adhesive strip after each use to protect wipes from drying out
• Do not flush

• Que tan buenas son estas toallas? 1 Answers
  • How do you like these wipes compared to store brand? Do they smel...4 Answers
Mercedes F.
Mercedes F.
Over all these work pretty good. But I don't like the oily feeling they leave behind. I have semi oily skin in some areas of my face. So I don't like wipes that are oily. But I do like the effectiveness of these wipes because they do remove eye makeup pretty easily. So overall, I'd give it 3 stars. Since I have to rinse my face really good after using these.
Allison V.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
THESE ARE MY #1! I run out so quick when I do my makeup constantly! They remove all my makeup extremely well! Mascara will always be a pain in the butt, but everything else down to foundation gets removed! They are super moisturizing and are gentle on my skin! MUST HAVE FOR ALL MAKEUP LOVERS!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dry Ridge, KY
I'm in love with these wipes. They are much thicker than the store brands and I only have to use one to get off all my makeup. They remove waterproof mascara and eyeliner with ease and the scent is light. I always stock up when they go on sale.
Jill S.
Jill S.
I happen to be an Avon rep and this is the one thing I consistently have friends that but that don't buy anything else from Avon. They literally get all the makeup off so you face is completely clear and they have vitamin e and aloe.
Sylvia M.
Sylvia M.
Dallas, TX
Best makeup remover wipes ! They don't make my eyes burn & are very gentle ! I bought these because my local drugstore had these & I instantly fell in love with them ! One swipe & you're good to go !
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Concord, NH
These wipes are awesome! They are about the size of your whole hand and cover your whole face. You can put them back in if you just needed to use on your eyes and don't want to throw a 1/4 used wipe away. I like to use this before I was my face. They are tough enough to really rub all the makeup off of your face.
Sydney W.
Sydney W.
Pearsall
i was recently given a package of these avon makeup remover wipes and they are now up there on my best makeup remover list! ive already stated that neutrogena wipes are hands down my favorite but i swear these are JUST LIKE them. no burning on my face, very gentle. removes ALL my makeup. if i am not using neutrogena wipes, im definitely using these!
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
I have been using these for the last few months and I REALLY love them. My favorite thing is that I can easily remove my eye makeup as well without irritating my eyes. They are a tad oily, which is the only downfall, but they truly remove all traces of makeup.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I've used these for years! They take off makeup great, but just recently I guess my face has become sensitive to them and it burns to the point I can't use anymore. So if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend for you
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Southfield, MI
My coworker swears these are the best makeup wipes on the market. I have yet to try them but I have a similar skin type to her, dry with an oily t-zone. I recommend these to anyone looking to remove makeup fast and easily.
Selena H.
Selena H.
La Place, LA
How do you like these wipes compared to store brand? Do they smell good? Can they remove waterproof makeup?
Thaynara M.
Thaynara M.
Ótimo produto, Super indico para remover maquiagem, preço ótimo que cabem no bolso o produto remove todos os tipos de maquiagem, deixando a pele limpa e ótima.
Neyllen P.
Neyllen P.
Que tan buenas son estas toallas?
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Red Deer, AB
I just started selling Avon and was wondering if these were something to stock up on for my clients??