BY AVON

Wipe away the day with Makeup Remover Wipes with Mineral Complex. Use the face wipes to wipe away all your face and eye makeup. The cleansing wipes easily remove makeup and everything else! Leaving your skin feeling clean and refreshed. Carry the wipes in your gym bag or purse for easy access to clean skin all the time! Includes 24 cleansing wipes.

BENEFITS
• Non-greasy and gentle
• Easily removes any face or eye makeup
• Great for home or travel!
• Skin feels totally cleansed and refreshed
• Enriched with minerals including zinc, magnesium, iron, and copper

TO USE
• Lift the resealable adhesive strip and remove one towelete, wipe over entire face including eye area to remove all traces of makeup
• Immediately close the adhesive strip after each use to protect wipes from drying out
• Do not flush

• How do you like these wipes compared to store brand? Do they smel...4 Answers
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
THESE ARE MY #1! I run out so quick when I do my makeup constantly! They remove all my makeup extremely well! Mascara will always be a pain in the butt, but everything else down to foundation gets removed! They are super moisturizing and are gentle on my skin! MUST HAVE FOR ALL MAKEUP LOVERS!
Jessica D.
Concord, NH
These wipes are awesome! They are about the size of your whole hand and cover your whole face. You can put them back in if you just needed to use on your eyes and don't want to throw a 1/4 used wipe away. I like to use this before I was my face. They are tough enough to really rub all the makeup off of your face.
Sydney W.
Pearsall
Beauty Junkie Expert
i was recently given a package of these avon makeup remover wipes and they are now up there on my best makeup remover list! ive already stated that neutrogena wipes are hands down my favorite but i swear these are JUST LIKE them. no burning on my face, very gentle. removes ALL my makeup. if i am not using neutrogena wipes, im definitely using these!
Kerston B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok....it doesn't take off all of my mascara worth the first wipe, but maybe, just mayyyyybe..I could be putting on a lot. This gets all of my other makeup off of my face. Usually,I have to use an entirely different sheet just for my eyes.
Kelsey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these for the last few months and I REALLY love them. My favorite thing is that I can easily remove my eye makeup as well without irritating my eyes. They are a tad oily, which is the only downfall, but they truly remove all traces of makeup.
Katrina L.
Southfield, MI
My coworker swears these are the best makeup wipes on the market. I have yet to try them but I have a similar skin type to her, dry with an oily t-zone. I recommend these to anyone looking to remove makeup fast and easily.
Courtney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used these for years! They take off makeup great, but just recently I guess my face has become sensitive to them and it burns to the point I can't use anymore. So if you have sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend for you
Saige B.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are the best because it bring all my makeup off I used this product many times it's very valuable I love it it's a nice packaging and everything is perfect I would definitely recommend this to others
Autumn M.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They work good however they dry out really fast and also when you open them the lift of the opening never seems to want to stay down which is annoying cause it drys out the wipes but overall they work.
Michael R.
Somerset , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
See I love these but what they don't have is that scent I like the Mary Kay ones are really good and I would definitely recommend those more these are kind of gentle and I do recommend as a second choice!!!
Selena H.
La Place, LA
How do you like these wipes compared to store brand? Do they smell good? Can they remove waterproof makeup?
Neyllen P.
Que tan buenas son estas toallas?
Thaynara M.
Ótimo produto, Super indico para remover maquiagem, preço ótimo que cabem no bolso o produto remove todos os tipos de maquiagem, deixando a pele limpa e ótima.
Danielle N.
Red deer, AB
I just started selling Avon and was wondering if these were something to stock up on for my clients??