avon makeup Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad Mocha Latte 4 shadows

by Avon

Mi pregunta es ¿que tan buenas son las sombras de Avon ?
Do you advise me to try it?
Start your review of avon makeup Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad Mocha Latte 4 shadows!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Avon carries some of my favorite eyeshadows! There's a variety of colors. Application is easy and long lasting also! Highly recommend! in 14 reviews
4 months ago
I bought this a few years back. Its an okay neutral color. Very warm. Not the best. Worth the cost. Not much you can do with it unless you're just looking for a neutral vibe. I'm more of a color girl myself. Would I buy again? Probably not. Not worth the money.
4 months agoPhiladelphia, PA
Not the best formula or the brightest pigmentation bit for the price this is a great little starter. Underneath the palette is a nice little diagram on where what color should go to give you the best idea of application. Definitely recommend to someone who just doesn't want to deal with big palettes or just trying out eyeshadows.
2 years agoValdosta, GA
They’re barely pigmented. Something in the formula that makes my eyes watery. It has fallout. avon makeup Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad Mocha Latte 4 shadows I love the packaging, very sturdy, the price is good.
6 months agoHuntingburg, IN
Avon's True Color Eyeshadow is the perfect option to give your eyes just the right amount of color to make them pop! This Eyeshadow is long lasting and goes perfectly with deep brown eyes. I love how inexpensive this Eyeshadow is!
8 months agoOldsmar
I love the shades. They apply easily and do not cake or crease. The one compact of colors can go from casual day to dramatic evening. They are also ‘crack resistant’ when dropped. This quad travels well in a purse or makeup bag.
7 months agoSemmes, AL
The neutral colors make it so versatile and they are very easy to apply and great pigment. One of my favorite colors. Can be used any time of the year. I sell Avon so if anyone is ever interested to give it a try contact me.
3 months agoEdinburg
Purchased at: Avon
Very nice quad shades work well with my coloring and the pigment is perfect as is the quality for price I get it 3 stars because it's so hard to get! I have a few quads from Avon this one isn't my favorite.
8 months ago
The colors are beautiful when you put them on. But I find, as with most Avon products, they just dont last. The colors fade and seen to stick to the creases of the skin. I am not a big fan
a year agoOrrville, OH
I have never had a good experience with Avon. My mom used to sell it so I had every palette, lipstick, and perfume you could think of. The eyeshadow palettes are not pigmented at all, very hard to blend, they’re not buildable. Just all around terrible products. The lipsticks were just your basic lipsticks nothing special or fancy, or long lasting, and they had a chemical smell to them. Some of the perfumes were good, but the price point was a little high for my liking.
2 years agoClarkston, MI
Avon is a makeup company that has been around for decades and is ALWAYS evolving with the current trends in makeup! They are a bit pricey...higher then drug store prices and you won't find them in stores...have to order online off their website or through a Avon representative. They do sell high quality makeup and this eyeshadow quad is just one example! The colors were smooth creamy and very bendable with a good color pay off!!