BY AVON

avon makeup Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad Mocha Latte 4 shadows
  • "Avon carries some of my favorite eyeshadows! There's a variety of colors. Application is easy and long lasting also! Highly recommend! " in 14 reviews
Michele N.
Avon is a makeup company that has been around for decades and is ALWAYS evolving with the current trends in makeup! They are a bit pricey...higher then drug store prices and you won't find them in stores...have to order online off their website or through a Avon representative.
They do sell high quality makeup and this eyeshadow quad is just one example! The colors were smooth creamy and very bendable with a good color pay off!!
Emily H.
Richmond, KY
It’s a great product. Very pigmented. The quality is great and it’s wonderful for any eye color. I purchased it from my aunt who is at Avon rep. I use it pretty often and would definitely buy this again.
Bridgette M.
I love this pallet, it’s a great natural color eye shadow. It stays on all day, it’s easy to apply, & easy to remove when you wash your face. I would recommend that everyone has at least 1 neutral eye shadow pallet
Leanna B.
Danville, WV
Loved these shades when I was younger. Just not a good product. It likes to migrate to the crease instead of staying where you put it. Good price, just not worth wasting your money on. It goes on so thick and heavy. This shade doesn’t go well with my skin color, but I have lost every bit of tan I had.
Hannah C.
Springdale, AR
This quad is perfect for makeup beginners. It was the first eyeshadow palette I ever obtained. The colors in this palette work well for my blue eyes. The eyeshadow colors allow my eyes to pop with whatever shade of blue they want to be. I mostly use this palette for everyday wear!
Magdaliz P.
They’re barely pigmented. Something in the formula that makes my eyes watery. It has fallout. avon makeup Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad Mocha Latte 4 shadows I love the packaging, very sturdy, the price is good.
Angela W.
Ocala
I like this becauae i can kust highlight my natural looks without standing out too much it just brings out your natural beauty where it dont look like you r wearing makeup at all
Tiffany D.
flemington
I'm a big fan of Avon products and this is exactly why. Colors pop and stay on all day! I can always find the right color for me. It's a must have in my makeup bag.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
This Avon true color quad pallete is just wonderful! Goes on smooth, blends great and lasts all day!! The packaging is classic and compact so it fits nicely is my purse without taking up too much room! I recommend this product for a neutral yet beautiful look!
Ashley H.
This eye shadow quad is really nice. I love all of the colors and they all work really well together. There are two brown matte shades. And then a light shimmery color for a little highlight on the brow bone or inner corners. And then a really pretty gold brown shimmery color for the lid. The colors are pretty pigmented. But they did fade a little bit throughout the day of wearing them. They do blend out nicely.
krystal ☺.
Are these colors pigmented?
 Can I have it and send it to my address so the makeup comes to my house
arliene r.
Parnamirim
Recomendo e indico. Sempre uso.
Lujain I.
amman
Do you advise me to try it?