BY AVON

Jay đź’–.
This did mattify my face and it made it feel soft,but it pilled/balled up on my face,and it made my makeup slide all over. I really wouldn't recommend it,I'd give it roughly a 3/10. I'm also worried that this broke me out during the while I used it.
Hannah D.
graham
This is my favorite face primer! I use it every day. It makes my face feel incredibly soft. It only takes a little bit because it spreads so easy. I’ve tried many different primers and I’ve found that this one has held my makeup longest. It’s also affordable. The only downfall is that it has to be ordered. It can’t be bought in store anywhere. Definitely worth it though!
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I love the  way it makes my skin feel. My facial skin gets so soft like a baby's bottom with this. It lasts all day and only have to apply one time. Very light weight. It is good for combination skin like I have. I have recommended this to others and they have been satisfied with this as well.
Cayce B.
Sacramento
This product is awesome. Doesn’t dry out my skin and holds onto makeup very well!!! Matte finish which suits my naturally oily skin and lasts all day. I don’t even have to touch it up half way through the day! I recommend this for anyone looking for an easy and well made product.
Christina C.
HARDY, AR
I love the way this makes my skin feel. It also makes my face less shiny. Kinda matte like. I love it. I don't wear foundation. I just put this on after my moisturizer and voila.
Amanda W.
Fremont
I've used this product in the past, at first I was hesitant on using it due to my face being so sensitive (which is why I don't use foundation). But I have it a shot, and I loved it! It makes my face soft and didn't feel heavy wearing it! Definitely would buy this again!!
Jenny S.
Wichita
The Avon MagiX face perfector not only has SPF 20 sunscreen, to protect my face from sun damage, it creates an oil free colorless foundation that shrinks my pores before application of my colored base foundation.
Tabitha M.
Good face primer. The only downside about Avon is that it has to be ordered. While the products are great it’s a bummer when you run outta something and have to wait for the product. That’s why I stopped using this.
Jasjeet B.
Austin, TX
I did not like this product and don't even recommend to anyone. It is the worst primer I have ever used. My foundation breaks down real early by using it and it also highlight my dry area as dry-patches.
Gladys T.
chicago
This is an awesome skin product it works as a mattifying primer with or without makeup it makes your skin look flawless it’s wonderful and not to pricey it’s close to $15 I always reorder this
Reynin Q.
Is it recommended for oily skin?
Stephanie S.
Scarborough, ON
Does anyone else find that it leaves white residue on their faces?
Everh A.
I been looking for a good primer without breaking the bank what's your Idea on magix primer from avon?
Lillian w.
Clarksville, TN
I think this is what I've used before. Does this blend and make your face feel smooth?
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Sometimes, when I don't want a full face of makeup I'll mix some into my foundation for a smooth, light coverage. Anyone else try this?