BY AVON

Avon liquid foundation brush in carrying case see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Not very brush set for the price. Definitely would buy again. I actually had a kabuki brush break and I replaced it because these are a nice brand." in 3 reviews
Hannah H.
Boonville , NC
Only good for powder foundation. Even when used on powder foundation it leaves little particles of the brush itself on your face. Do not use this with liquid foundation because it will leave your face looking very streaky.
Mia R.
When I first started doing my make up I used Avon brushes and they definitely did the job. I would just these brushes for highlight, bronze, blush, and contour. I love, love, love their brushes and recommended it. Very affordable and give you an amazing finish!
Lynnette S.
Chicora
These brushes are not the softest in the world but they do an okay job at applying makeup. My skin type is mixed with oily skin in the summer and super dry in the winter. Overall these brushes do what they were made to do at a very reasonable price point.
Lavonda M.
Absolutely love my foundation brush but it didn't come in a cosmetic bag,bought it by itself. Very easy to use.applies your foundation really well. Good value and price was good! Yes I'd recommend it
Hannah L.
I liked the variety of brushes that you get with the carrying case. I use these brushes every day and they are so easy to use. I have combination/oily skin and it doesn’t seem to irritate my skin.
Cheyenne S.
Indian Lake Estates, FL
This brush is AMAZING, I use it for everything and it's so easy to clean. I'm so glad that Avon is stepping their game up with their beauty products.
Rhea L.
1556 2nd St. New Brighton, PA
Morgan G.
Middlesboro
Does not apply make up smoothly. Leaves bristles on m face every 3 days. Would have to replace once a month. I threw it away just used my hand.
Ester F.
Los Angeles
This brushes are a really good they work just the way you want them to work if u know how to use them
LeeAnn v.
Tacoma
I’ve been using Avon makeup brushes for years and have no issues with them at all! Great products