Avon Lip Stain Marker - Rose uploaded by Suzy B.Avon Lip Stain Marker - Rose uploaded by Angel K.

BY AVON

Discontinued product. Brand new. Sealed. see more...

Denise L.
This product was affordable but didn’t last long on my lips . The color was nice . The packaging is s nice pen and easy to apply .
Janali B.
Ottawa
Use it every single day.. gives my lip a nice colour that looks natural and bright. Love the product and it’s very long lasting!!
Gabriella S.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Long wearing and nice coverage. I love using this when doing a subtle makeup look. Nice little addition to my makeup collection.
Debbie M.
Newmarket
Love it..I don't like goopy lipsticks my lips...lipstain is drier and doesn't rub off easily...I like the really red shades
Chloe J.
montpellier
Un stylo contenant une encre à lèvres bien pigmentée. Elle a une excellente tenue et l'application est vraiment facile
domenica c.
Lachute
Nice product. Adds long lasting color to lips comes in lot of shades, stains the lips and could easily last all day
Natasha B.
Blaenau gwent, Rhymney
I live for these lip markers. They stay on for so long. I tend to wear these markers then apply a gloss on top
Sheila marie R.
Muntinlupa
The product is nice,the color is nice also,i like it also,it last long and stays long,compliments on my skin
Abbie U.
The colour payoff is amazing a little goes a very long way. Lasts ages and doesn’t bleed!!!

back