Avon Lip Stain Marker - Rose uploaded by Angel K.

BY AVON #95 in Lip Stain

Discontinued product. Brand new. Sealed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Griselda R.
Waco, TX
Beautiful color and very confortable wear, but my biggest problem was the wear time at about a 4 hour mark the “lip stain” was almost non existent so if that’s is a big must for you then u won’t like it, but for me would I repurchase? Yes because the color was beautiful.
Abigail S.
The pigment is fuller than you’d think it be so I make sure to get a darker pigment than what I want so it looks like how I want but I really love it. It’s very smooth and easy to apply but looks great. And the price isn’t bad
Rachel S.
I don't usually use lip stains, but I received this one as a gift. I applied it under a regular lipstick most of the time, when I did use it. It does it's job, but it still wears off fairly quickly. The color is average, nothing spectacular. A middle of the road lip stain, nothing fabulous but not terrible either.
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
This lip stain has a great pigment to it and isna really pretty colour. It glides on to the lip well and doesn't transfer at all. It is a super bright stain so ita not one for the faint hearted but Lasts well and looks beautiful on
Beth A.
Chicago
The pointed tip makes application super easy and the balm kept my lips from looking dried out thoughout the day. This stain is great. You get a punch of color that feels like you're not wearing anything at all.
Maggie L.
Clarks summit, PA
First I love the color of this lip satin. Second I need to pair it with a lip gloss because I do not like the way it leaves my lips. It is very dry and since my lips are dry to begin with I need to add some lip gloss to this product.
Clara B.
Mulberry
Love the lip product! Stays good for such a long time! Comes with a lot of product in the tube! You are really getting your moneys worth. It did meet my expectations! It really is affordable as well.
Morgan P.
Im almost out love the avon stain and the moisture bar on the other side is very nice easy to apply and stays on for id say a good four hours and thats with drinking coffee constantly
Angel K.
Fall Branch , TN
This is one of my favorite summer lip colors. It is lightweight and perfect for the summer heat. It lasts for hours. With the precision point it doubles as a lip liner and lip stick in one product. The Color matches my skin tone perfectly.
Courtney B.
Salem
My favorite lip stain. It gives you just enough color on your lips and does not dry your lips out to make them look as natural and beautiful as possible