avon kids bath time soap paint Avon Bath Time Kids Body Soap Paints Scented Roll on Body Paint Soap)

BY AVON

• "I used these as a kid and when I have children I plan on buying these for them! They are so much fun and smell great!" in 3 reviews
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom use to get me these all time when I was a kid they were so fun to use in the shower it made the shower so much fun to roll this on she would get me different colors from pink to blue from blue to green I love these
kyla e.
New Franklin, OH
My Kids enjoyed theses and they washed off good! I think the best part is they smell great. I Would recommend these to other parents. They make great stocking stuffers.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
My son used to love these. They smell nice and they can paint themselves all over with the colored soap that washes off and leaves them clean.
Jennifer T.
Laurelville, OH
My kids always enjoyed playing with these in the bath when they were little. They smell great and are easy to clean up.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Brittany S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Avon bath and body paints are a fun incentive for children as bath time approaches. The scents are fun and correspond with the different colours. My favourite was the red which I believe was cherry! The paint is easily washable and feels like gel when rolled onto skin. Super moisturizing and sensitive skin friendly!