BY AVON

Introduced in 2009. Edition for women is cheerful and ideal for summer. Colours of the sun bring us aromatic and relaxing accords of tea, petit grain, cardamom, freesia, clementine, sandalwood, musk and wood. The perfume can be purchased as 50 ml (1.7... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tammy H.
Pine Mountain, GA
Did not like this one. It was not what I thought it would be. The package is what sold me, even though I smelled the tester. The bottle is very nice and fun. It was my first attempt at play. The small became dull and not very potent. I would love for this scent to be bolder. Don't think I would get this one again.
natasha h.
This is my favorite scent because it lasts all day and its not overwhelming. When I wear it people are always asking me what it is and saying how good it smells.
Marlene G.
BROOKLYN, NY
Very affordable!
One of my favorite scents from Avon. Very citrus and fresh smell. perfect for spring or the summer time!
Yuli Tatiana Z.
s dudar un poco puedo decir que esta aroma marco mi infancia, me encantaba esta aroma y ala verdad hace mucho no la encuentro pero sin dudar un poco super recomendada me encanta este producto, es mas aun puedo recordar su aroma, es de lo mejor este producto