BY AVON

A bright, beachy blend of tropical fruits and exotic florals infused with a wave of sultry island musk. 1.7 fl. oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
This is one of my favorites I hate that they discontinued it! I bought this from my friend from the Avon catalog a few years ago, but I've been buying it from eBay when I want some! It's as good as all those Name brand perfumes and it has a cute bottle! It doesn't need any improvements! I would recommend it to people that like citrus scents!
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I bought this perfume like 10 years ago. It has a good sweet scent, but not the best I've smelled. For some people it's weird because it has a oily part floating. For using it you must shake it (or else the smell will be a bit different and won't last as long as it can).