BY IRONMAN

• How is the smell of this product and does it actually sta...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy the perfume at??2 Answers
  • Quisiera saber si el aroma es muy fuerte? Quisiera comprá...1 Answers
Sarah R.
So I got this cologne for my boyfriend since he signed up for Ironman. It started off as a joke but to our surprised it smells really good! The bottle is great and easy to hold. I would say they need to come out with more scents.
Holly W.
Browntown, WI
I ordered this cologne for my boyfriend. Hands down one of my favorite smelling colognes of all time. I wear is just as much as him to be honest. I've been getting him product for the past 6 years.
Nani J.
I have never ever never ever never ever tried this ever but I look forward i to trying this everything here is pricey thou I wanna find things that are long lasting like Mac is long lasting Mac is amazing thou.
Skylar M.
Greenville, SC
It's very pricey for me but worth it overall I got it for a guy friend and he loves it and it smells absolutely amazing i love the smell it's not too strong but just right.
Carl H.
I actually really like this one and I've had it for a long time, I'm definitely gonna buy it again once I run out.
Lorenny H.
Doral, FL
Un amigo me lo recomendó una vez que el pregunté por algo que regalarle a un hombre y a mi novio le encantó.
PATTY Z.
Me interesa este perfume veo que tiene buenas reseñas queda perfecto para la temporada
Maria P.
Marne, MI
I love avon men cologne used to sell it myself i would by my husband sprays from them
Gisele V.
Carapicuíba
Fragrância deliciosa e amadeirada, cheiro de frescor ao sair do banho, fixa muito bem na pele do homem e deixa com vontade de agarrar seu pescoço, recomendo para os homens que gostem de uma fragrância sofisticada e marcante
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
I didn't try this one actually , but I raised while using Avon products it's not that pricy
And a good value too
Nani J.
Is this a good product ????
Zuleima G.
Where can I buy the perfume at??
Juci M.
Punto Fijo, Falcon
Quisiera saber si el aroma es muy fuerte? Quisiera comprársela a mi esposo pero no me gustan los perfumes muy fuertes.
Nataly S.
Lawton, OK
How is the smell of this product and does it actually stay on you the smell does it last