Avon Imari Seduction Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Angelique B.

BY AVON

3 Pieces. Full size: 1 Full size of 1.7 fl.oz Imari Seduction Spray, 1-Body lotion 6.7 fl.oz 1-shower gel 6.7 fl.oz see more...

Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice scent, if you like these kinds (you'll know how you feel about it when you spray it) then this is definitely the right purchase for you. I don't know if i'd repurchase but when the time comes it's nice to use now and then and you don't have to use a lot.
Lesa R.
Tuttle, OK
I actually wear a couple of different Avon fragrances and this is one of my favorites! The smell is not too strong and over-powering.
amanda R.
Have a bottle of this perfume for years and it is only half way done. Its a nice scent, but not my favorite. I wouldn't re purchase.
Erika S.
Princess Anne, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my signature scents. I love the spicy sweet floral notes. This smell last all day. And the price is amazing.
angelin r.
muy rico perfume muy buena opcion para una mujer libre y llena de frescura buen producto espectacularmente para las mujeres
Dulce R.
Mount Vernon, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVORITE fragrance! Has a light floral smell and it is very economical especially to a student like myself!
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
Has a nice seductive, floral scent. Smells amazing and the fragrance lasts awhile. Very reasonable price
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I like Avon products but this smell is a little mature for me and I'm not a big fan of heavy scents
aimee p.
San Benito, Tx
My mom would buy this all the time it smells good. Not something I would use but it smelled good.
Kuhle T.
Port Elizabeth
the perfume smells amazing and lasts the whole day without having to put more on. its also really affordable so you can smell nice without breaking the bank ;) !