BY AVON

Featherlight moisture and coverage without the cakeyness! Formula with light-adjusting pigments for natural looking skin. Essential SPF 20. Natural & dewy fresh finish! 1 fl. oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carol F.
Burton, MI
Lightweight and can be used alone or under makeup. Good match for skin tones.
Although the image says deep, I used the light formula which was perfect for my skin color
Lavonda M.
One of Avon best foundations wonderful coverage it’s sheer coverage but covers amazing and buildable and long lasting as well it’s definitely one of the pros!
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Avon products are not my go to product choice, but I received a tinted moisturizer to try out. It’s ok, but it’s not something I would buy repeatedly.
Courtney W.
Greenbelt, MD
Color matches perfectly and last all day long. A little goes a long way and you can add more depending on the coverage you like to have.
stephanie C.
Rochester
For the price is a good product. Bought it but don't use to often because I don't wear make up all the time only in special occasion
Love this product and not expensive, you get plenty to last you for half a month or longer if you don't use make up that often.
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
Pretty good tinted moisturizer. I ran out and never reordered. Haa decent coverage. It's really good for summertime.
Victoria C.
I like this when it’s summer time and I don’t want to wear a lot of make up this is perfect a bit of this concealer eye brows filled in mascara and setting powder and setting spray and u look so natural as if u aren’t wearing make up x
Summer L.
Fort Erie, ON
This stuff is great for light sheer coverage while making you skin feel great! It is not oily and gives light coverage over blemishes while evening skin tone.
Susan W.
I liked this moisturizer. I found it wasn't heavy or cakey and didn't leave patches of colour. Kept my face from drying out and lots of choices for shades.