BY AVON

Full size spray bottle. see more...

Kelly t.
I loved the original haiku so I decided to pick this one up as well. My favorite type of scents are fresh/clean and floral. This one smells extremely similar to the original haiku except it's a little more floral and it's different enough for me to want both because they are always having some kind of sale going on them. But for me, after I moisturize it lasts all day even though after 4 or 5 hours I get use to the scent but it's defiantly there because my husband comments on it after wearing it for 5 hours. I recommend it if your into fresh floral scents, this is one of my favorites.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I purchased this blindly due to the rave reviews on this site. I hate to dissent, but I think this is only "okay" and not great. Sure, it smells pretty, but it's just not my favorite type of fragrance.

I work this to work today. It started out strong then faded to something inoffensive after an hour. By 4 hours, I could only smell traces. Since I work in the medical field, I don't want anything strong or too annoying, but I was hoping for more longevity. This is on the low end of medium for me.

I wish the musk was stronger. I mostly get peony from this the entire time I wear it.

I don't have any of the Chloe fragrances and I don't particularly like them, but for the low price, I figured I didn't have much to lose. I wasn't expecting this to be slightly reminiscent of Elizabeth Taylor's Violet Eyes because of the rose/peony similarities.

Overall, if you like Chloe and peonies, I think this would be a great choice for you. If not, try a different fragrance.
Shequetta P.
Windsor, NC
Omg!!! This is the most amazing, light weight scent that I have ever used. I have been a fan of Haiku for years and I can say it has never let me down. There is always a valuable sale and I also use the body wash and lotion. I love this product
Valerie P.
New York
I love this perfume on me. Everyone loves the way it smells too. It definitely leaves a lasting smell. I spray behind the ears as well. So when people hug me, they can smell it.
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
This is my second bottle of this awesome scent! I'm a rep and I got a really good deal for $15. I got the perfum and the body lotion and shower gel. This smell is amazing!
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this perfume! I really loved the original Haiku, so I had to try this one. It's almost just like the original one, but more Floral. I love fresh floral scents. My favorite time to use this perfume is summer and spring. The bottle is very cool and pretty. Avon is always having awesome sales on this, they are often BOGO! By the time I need more, they're on sale again! This perfume is very affordable and I get SO many compliments! I think I get more compliments than when I wear more expensive perfume. I've lost count how many times ladies AND men ask me about it.
Sar J.
Glassboro, NJ
I have this in a lotion and a perfume as when I purchased them it came in a set. I do like the smell however it doesn't last as long as I'd like. Halfway through the day I can barely smell it if at all. It's a nice floral scent that starts off strong and ends up being super light.
Alexis N.
Wyoming, DE
THE SMELL IS SO DREAMY!!! Totally recommend THE bottle has a a cool glass with coool lid. The scent is like being in the clouds with sweetness and I get compliments all the time . I definitely do recommend buying this
Nancy S.
In love with this! Although I have been using the other version of this for like the past 13 years, I started using thisone about 7 or 8 years ago. I like to buy both versions of this. The fragrance lasts all day!
Denisse V.
Tavares, FL
This is my most absolute favorite perfume to spay on an everyday basis. The smell is smooth is not overpowering and is not sweet is more on the citric side

Amazon