BY AVON

• Is this still available? Loved this fragrance when i used...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to purchase this fragrance for litera...1 Answers
Peggy W.
Picayune, MS
This is my date night perfume!! It’s smells amazing!! I have re ordered it twice already!!
Stefanie B.
Avon on perfume are good but strong smell for me and there nicely bottle and good value
Marsha M.
This fragrance is amazing! you can smell the violet and white peony scents very well.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
One of my favorites. Smells very nice, and the scent lasts all day. I recommend it.
Azure f.
love this sent! been wearing it for years! very light and girly! lasts all day into the evening, i like the roller ball for on the go kinda nights. i only wear it in the summer though
Tammy C.
North Sydney, NS
This is one of my favorite perfumes I usually wear it in the summer it has a really nice smell to it and is not that strong and you only need a few sprays it last a long time. I buy this out of Avon when it is on sale the price is reasonable well worth the money. I get alot of compliments when i wear this perfume.
Nikki V.
One of my favorite perfumes I've used. I always get many compliments when I'm wearing it and I love how it smells. I guess it mixes well with my natural scent. I first got it from my friend for my birthday in high school, and I've loved it ever since! The design of the bottle is also very cute, and looks nice sitting on your shelf.
Olivia R.
The product is of high quality, as most other Avon products are. Personally, the smell wasn't my style. I'm not quite sure why, but I know others may enjoy it.
Emilie T.
Longueuil, Québec
Marche très bien .. Je recommande fortement. Un produit à la hauteur de mes attentes. Sent très bon.. parfum léger .Ne sent pas trop fort
Kimberley B.
Guelph, Ontario
Love this perfume by #avon such a soft romantic scent. Worth the try and a good price as always with #Avon. Avon is under rated.
Mark P.
My girlfriend has been wanting this since she was a teenager. Would anyone recommend the set or just the perfume??
Rose B.
Louisville, KY
I have been wanting to purchase this fragrance for literally at least 10 years. I imagine it smells light and floral. Can anyone tell me how it wears? any skin irritation? Thank you guys
Kathleen L.
Manchester, CT
Is this still available? Loved this fragrance when i used to sell avon