BY AVON

• Is this still available? Loved this fragrance when i used...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to purchase this fragrance for litera...1 Answers
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
The smell of this isn't bad at all. It's very light and fresh with some earthy tones as well. The frosted glass bottle is super sleek and the Asian style architecture cap is beautiful. But the scent just doesn't last very long. Barely a couple hours. Not worth repurchasing.
Ms. K.
erie, PA
I absolutely love this fragrance. It seems to change the scent once I put it on. It's very refreshing and lightly scented. I let my daughter use it because it smells differently on her than it does on me. The look of the bottle is very nice as well.
Blair P.
New Orleans, LA
This fragrance is so lovely. It's light and airy, with floral notes and even a hint of tea (IMO). Not only does Avon offer it as perfume, but also in other forms. I really like the roll on deodorant as well. I need to order some more!
Marie-Marthe S.
Oxon Hill, MD
I had this and it smells lovely but I had to get rid of it. My husband is very sensitive to strong smells and had a difficult time with it. It is pretty strong so I do not recomment it to anyone who is sensitive to strong scents.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
I thought this fragrance was very overpowering. I didn't think it was incredibly bad, it is just super potent I thought. A little truly goes a long way....I probably won't ever get this. Its honestly not me...It just smells like flowers...but on steroids. I like softer flower notes, not overpowering one like this one.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this scent. I find myself always going back to it. I have used it for years. I have allergies and migraines so a lot of scents set me off. This is one of the few I can stand to use everyday!
Keeshler P.
Marrero, LA
I would give this a 5 if the scent lasted a bit longer. It has a light scent that isn't too overbearing. It is one of my favorite fragrances. Very affordable.
Melissa V.
I usually get headaches when I use perfumes but the sunset haiku perfume gave me no headaches and was a light daytime scent. Avon perfumes are the best!
Jenn O.
Love this perfume! It totally reminds me of a teacher in my elementary school and so including just loving the smell, it reminds me of childhood comfort.
Nancy S.
Suisun City, CA
In love with this! It's the only perfume I have been using for like the past 13 years. I like to buy both versions of this. The fragrance lasts all day!
Mark P.
My girlfriend has been wanting this since she was a teenager. Would anyone recommend the set or just the perfume??
Rose B.
Louisville, KY
I have been wanting to purchase this fragrance for literally at least 10 years. I imagine it smells light and floral. Can anyone tell me how it wears? any skin irritation? Thank you guys
Kathleen L.
Manchester, CT
Is this still available? Loved this fragrance when i used to sell avon