BY AVON

• Is this still available? Loved this fragrance when i used...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to purchase this fragrance for litera...1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm a huge perfume connoisseur. I wear perfume daily and I know a lot of stuff about perfume most would deem obsessive and pointless.
So I love this perfume for a few reasons. It was given to me by my sisters Avon selling grandmother because I liked it so much. It was my first real perfume that was ever mine.
It is really cheap for that amount of perfume but it doesn't have that super cheap "aftertaste" a lot of cheap perfumes leave behind in the wake of their initial scent that just ruins it.
Instead, this is a super well made perfume with layers of notes exactly how they should be. It is a very unique scent thats hard to describe and hard to pinpoint scents in. But if I had to give it my best uneducated guess without researching the notes I'd say this is definitely in the fresh family of perfumes. It's a bit floral underneath but there's not much sweet about it. It is feminine but more fresh and clean.
It's a very calm and relaxing scent. Its not my usual type of fun, sweet and seductive scent but I still really love it.
The lasting power is great. It will last your entire work day minimum before needing a touch up.
The bottle is glass but its sturdy and the design is very classic Japanese. Like Japanese buildings not Japanese decor. The entire bottle looks like a classic Japanese house. Its Smokey glass with the word haiku spelled out in English with that japanese type font and its all a calming light green.
The qhole thing is just an experience and I love it.
Something that's a similar type is dolce and gabbana light blue. If you love that you will at least like this if not love it.
I definitely recommend.
Kelsey B.
Ya know, I’m not super big on perfumes due to the overbearing scent but this perfume was kind of in the middle so it was not bad. It definitely is more of a mature scent - my grandmothers favorite. I probably wouldn’t buy again just because I wasn’t really sold but it is a very pretty scent. Just a little strong for me!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Not my favorite perfume by far but it's the best Avon perfume I have tried.
I love the design of the bottle. It's very nice.
I purchased this from Avon online on sale. It wasn't expensive at all. And I guess for the price it is really nice smelling. While I like it there is something I don't like about it too.
If you are going to buy perfume from Avon try this one. It's ok.
Vanessa R.
Compton, CA
I got the lotion itself as a gift... Was hooked immediately.. Had to find the perfume and buy it for myself. It is a delicate smell hard to explain but definitely not over empowering. Will continue to buy
Kelly t.
Cullman, AL
I love fresh scented perfumes and this one is one of my favorites. The packaging is so cute I love the lid and the bottle it makes me so happy to see it sitting on my vanity. When my friends came over and saw this they immediately grabbed it because it just looks cool. The scent lasts for a good 6 hours before I feel a need to spray another time but if you use the skin softener that matches this or a moisturizer underneath it makes the perfume last longer.
Charissa C.
It is a colony that does not smell so strong floral with blinkers, has a presentation of the Buddhist temple very beautiful, is applied in atomizer and its content is 50 ml.
I use it very often.
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I love this perfume! This was the first perfume I tried from Avon. It smells more like "cologne" in a way but it's soft & subtle. It's very nice. I use it quite often. I alternate between this one and the Kyoto Flower perfume depending on my mood. I've also gotten so many compliments on this perfume. It's very affordable and always on sale at Avon~BOGO for your favorite perfume is awesome! The bottle is very pretty.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I have used this product since i found out that Avon had it. I love how it smells and I use it almost everyday. I find that it is better than some other brands that I have tried that had a similar fragrance. i also fell that the fragrance lasts longer than others. I would definitely continue buying this product.
Amber H.
My mom loves this stuff, I think it's ok I'd wear it. It's definitely her "smell" though not mine. She has the perfume, the powder, the lotion you name it she has it. She wears more or less all the time. It's an upbeat light smell nothing like a musk or heavy scent.
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
Hands down my favorite perfume. I buy two bottles a year. The price is amazing and many times a year they have gift sets. The smell lasts all day longer if on clothes. The bottle is gorgeous. And it has yet to leave any marks on my clothing. The scent is fresh and floral.
Mark P.
My girlfriend has been wanting this since she was a teenager. Would anyone recommend the set or just the perfume??
Rose B.
Louisville, KY
I have been wanting to purchase this fragrance for literally at least 10 years. I imagine it smells light and floral. Can anyone tell me how it wears? any skin irritation? Thank you guys
Kathleen L.
Manchester, CT
Is this still available? Loved this fragrance when i used to sell avon