Avon Haiku Body Lotion uploaded by Emily B.

BY AVON

Gia R.
Oh. my. God. I love this lotion so much. Not only does it smell so amazing and calms me, but it really moisturizes my skin and makes it feel soo good. I use it everyday on my hands and when I remember, I moisturize my legs with this lotion after I shave and close the pores with cold water. Loooooove it!
Jenna W.
Holts Summit, MO
I hate the scent of this stuff. It smells disgusting and would never purchase any. This product has been an Avon staple since my mom sold Avon in the 90's and I cannot figure out why. It is much like what some would consider an "old lady scent," however I think it is intensely worse. I am not a very picky perfume person and typically like most anything, but not this perfume.
Emily B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was really excited to try this lotion. I recently was given the Kyoto flower shower gel and lotion. Paired together, these are an amazing lovely scent.
Destiney  R.
Morgantown, KY
Haiku is my favorite scent Avon offers! I like this lotion mainly because of the scent! Not a huge fan of the consistency or the way it feels on!
Melody H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its a very good scent, probably my favorite by the Avon line. The lotion itself keeps the scent very well but the lotion is a bit heavy.
Carlee L.
Kansas
I'm not a big fan of the way that the lotion feels but I love this scent!! I like the perfume better!
Rosa M.
Bronx, NY
Im not really a fan of this scent but its not that bad. i prefer more of a floral scent