BY AVON

• Does anyone know if the waterproof eyeliner comes off eas...3 Answers
Avon Glimmersticks Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
  • "I have always loved this eye liner however I have rather watery eyes and it doesn't last on my water line at all." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite eyeliners! goes on smooth and doesn't run! also very affordable! You don't notice the glitter in it." in 6 reviews
  • "My mom is a Avon representative, and she gives me trials to try. They are very affordable than drug store eyeliners that. I have tried these Avon Glimmersticks in waterproof and they are wonderful. They are a twisty eyeliner. No need to sharpen and that's the best. Their colors are bold and very long lasting. I went to the pool with it, no smudge or monster looking effect. Just add on eye primer then apply the eyeliner then you are set. I have tried the blackest black and the chocolate, but since the chocolate is not my color to wear because it's brown, i went with the blackest black. I highly recommend this eyeliner a lot! " in 5 reviews
Amanda H.
Greenville, MO
Purchased at: Avon
I'd give this one 4.75 ⭐'s if I could! I've not used this in a few years. I need to repurchase soon, but I've bought them so many times in the past, and I loved them! They're frequently on sale, very frequently, and they're affordable. They have fantastic pigment, and they apply very smoothly! The only downsides are that they do need to be reapplied sometimes (on me anyway), and they're not all vegan. That said, I do get watery eyes sometimes with eye products, so it may be mostly me, I don't know. I just carry it with me as it's small, easily portable, and it's effortless to reapply! At least many shades do appear to be vegan though! The Black, Dark Brown, Bronze, Smokey Grey, MIdnight Blue, and Khaki ones ARE VEGAN, according to my online research!! Avon does list ingredients (at least here in America anyway, I'm not sure about elsewhere), and you can look them up to be sure. According to Avon Canada, those ones are vegan and cruelty free, though! Which is great for us vegans, and those seeking cruelty free products! The cheaper eyeliners are often better, in my opinion. Some may come off easier, but they're usually highly pigmented and glide on with ease. I don't mind reapplying, as long as it's not every few minutes to every hour or two. I need this in my life again! I miss these! They're kind of a creamy, but pretty firm stick in a plastic tube, that you roll up to use. The end is pretty small, and tapered, so it's easy to use for fairly fine detail work. It might last a lot longer if you apply eye liner, then apply a sheer powder over it, then reapply over top again with the liner. I've used that trick many times to get my eye liner to stay on longer, but it's not suitable to powder in your waterline for lower lid application in the waterline. Tightlining is super easy with this, especially after I kind of tap the area dry first. I do recommend this product! Avon Glimmersticks Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil
Dawn B.
Southgate, MI
So these are by far not the best waterproof gel eyeliners you can buy, but typically they are around 2-3 bucks each and are better than some of their 6-8$ counterparts. I might need a little touch-up through my day but generally the shiny black color stays on for at least an 8 hour work day, and lasts during my crying spells for a "This is Us" marathon. 👌
Sarah G.
North Canton, OH
While this stays in the waterline just fine, the pigment payout on it is just garbage. I even buy the blacker black they own and it still barely shows up. Will not be repurchasing and wouldn’t recommend.
Christy P.
Macon, MO
Love how easy it is to apply. I am not good at precise lines, but this makes applying eyeliner a breeze. If I don't use a setting spray it will "leak" under my eyes at the end of the day.
Rebecca W.
Rialto, CA
I’ve been using this eyeliner for probably a couple decades. I have it in basic black and a couple other shades that I keep on hand(midnight blue and purple). They’re great at staying on for hours, and they’re easy to wash off with my makeup eraser cloth.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
I love this! I have it in emerald and I love how the green outlines my eye. It makes for a very bold yet subtle hue! It’s great and easy to apply and the texture is awesome as well.
Faith L.
Tipp City, OH
I love this liner. It is a super pigmented, dark black. It is easy to apply and is water/ sweat proof. It is very affordable and I buy a couple of them every month or so. The other colors offered are fantastic as well. I definitely recommend this product.
Morgen H.
Lottie
I have used this eyeliner for years. It is my absolute favorite. It applies easily to waterline and to the lid. I find this has been the easiest pencil liner that I’ve ever used. Always have this in my makeup kit.
Mika Starr G.
Scott, LA
My absolute favorite eyeliner. Stays on all day and transitions in to night. Great color choices. It does not compare to others. I use this everyday. Highly recommend to everyone. The price is great for a budget.
Amanda W.
Cedar Grove, WI
This is my favorite product of all the glimmersticks line. It works! It’s easy. It’s affordable! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a simple and reliable waterproof eye liner pencil! It’s great!
D H.
Does anyone know if the waterproof eyeliner comes off easily with eye makeup remover?

Amazon