Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner, 0.01 oz/ Red Brick uploaded by Whitney G.Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner, 0.01 oz/ Red Brick uploaded by Whitney G.

BY AVON

• The pores on my face are large in some place, I also have scarring ...1 Answers
  • Anyone have issues with it smudging/not staying on for very long? 2 Answers
Cvetisllava P.
Cvetisllava P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lip liner in the shade "true red". I like it, goes very smooth, the colour is very pigmentated. 🍦
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
love thiss!! doesnt mess up or any thing. theres barely any glitter. its my first time using and i loved it! it was pricey but worht it
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the color 'True Red'. I love the color payoff but I wish it spread a tad bit easier.
Brittani C.
Don't have to use this too often, but it's decent enough to not have to spend a fortune on a lip liner!
Priya G.
Priya G.
Ann Arbor, MI
I don't have this particular shade, however based on the shade I do have it is very pigmented and creamy. It does not feather, and lasts all day
Andreea P.
Andreea P.
London, Essex
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this on shade 'nude'. It feels velvety and there is some transfer but barely. I like it cause is cheap but you can still use it and no one will think is cheap. Also it is very soft when applying it.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Toronto,Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love this lip liner goes great with any kind of lipstick that you want to apply . Is long lasting also .
Brittani C.
Anyone have issues with it smudging/not staying on for very long?
The pores on my face are large in some place, I also have scarring from acne in my teenage years. I'm looking for a good foundation that will hide some of the flaws on my skin and not look so caked on and thick, also something that will last through a "hot flash". I know, I'm asking alot!