BY AVON

LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
I like because before applying my pomade for eyebrows or my shadows, I can delineate my eyebrows very well and thus have the shape that I like. Besides that with it I can fill those spaces where I do not have hair and it is excellent because it helps a lot to make everything clean and not leave.
Brendaa P.
Never really like the glitter pencils from Avon! They're very dry and can't even blend them out. Have to keep adding on because it's not very pigmented. Don't last long, very oily. I will not be purchasing that again.
Jessica S.
The colours are amazing and the pigment is great. However, the eyeliner seems to get everywhere on the eyelid (maybe because I have oily lids) and it just seems to magically disappear from the bottom waterline. I would reccommend this for someone who is willing to keep touching it up. But I wouldn't recommend this for someone that is always on the move.
karen G.
Guadalajara Jalisco
Me gustan por que son muy fácil ďe utilizar.
Su tamaño es excelente.
Los colores son los mejores y en mi piel me quedan excelente el material.
Cher W.
Wolverhampton
Very smooth application, the glitter is not uncomfortable to wear and adds an exyra little somethig to your whole look.
karen G.
Guadalajara Jalisco
Que color de delineador es el mejor para ayudar a resaltar tus ojos?