BY AVON

This Tattoo Kits includes Tattoo Machine, Grip, and handy tools. This Tattoo Kits is a good choice for tattoo fancier. This Tattoo Kit is a must for your tattoo studio. Features: Alloy Mini tattoo power supply, made by alloy shell with 10 turn knob for... see more...

• What other color eyeliner do you like other than brown an...3 Answers
Toshua b.
I have been using glimmersticks eyeliner forever! Love it. The only eyeliner I use. Comes in a convenient stick with just plastic to take off. I always use blackest black or black ice. Also love black in glimmersticks diamonds.
Summer-Breeze Y.
Ithaca
I love Avon's eyeliners. Most I buy are water proof. I got black. Green and black green. I actually got 2 black. Love how easy is to put on and stays on.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
I love this color. The glimmersticks hav we always been a very reliable eye liner. So many colors to choose from. Glides on easily and lasts all day.
Nicole G.
Spencerport
I dont like Avon products. They aren't expensive but everytime I've used one my eyes burn or my skin breaks out.
johanny c.
Dominican republic
I love these eyeliners, it is easy to apply, the color is defined in my eyes, the testures are soft, it is durable, I am delighted, it is perfect.
johanny c.
Dominican republic
What other color eyeliner do you like other than brown and black? I like the color blue, green and purple. Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner - Nocturnal G302

Amazon