Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer uploaded by leanne f.Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer uploaded by Katherine C.Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer uploaded by Leorah M.

BY AVON

Joy B.
Joy B.
Raceland, LA
The glimmersticks are amazing, they work well on my thin eyebrows without being too dark and are long lasting. I love this product and will be repurchasing.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Glimmersticks are absolutely beautiful and I love how well they work.
All for a great price too
Pam L.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
The color is good but don't extend it too far as it breaks easily. The glitter is very subtle. They are usually on sale quite often so you can always find a deal. The color lasted all day but if you have oily skin it will come off pretty easy. Apply it lightly or it will get darker fast unless that is the look your going for.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
I have used this product for over two years and still continue to get compliments on my brows. The crazy fullness it gives my eyebrows is amazing. If I forget to wash my face before going to bed, I wake up and it is still on perfect. The price is the best part.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
This is by far my favorite product! I believe mine is just in shade blonde. This is the perfect shade and I love how creamy it is. such an affordable brow definer pencil as well!
Norene C.
Norene C.
This twist-up eyebrow pencil from Avon in soft black was a bit of a disappointment. It is too waxy and is hard to apply gently and evenly for a natural-looking brow. I have dyed black hair and olive skin. My brows are thinner than I'd like due to over plucking in the past. When this goes on sale in the Avon catalog, it's very affordable. Avon's wood eye brow pencils are better than this one. And they are even less expensive. I stocked up in case they are discontinued. I will post a full review of the wood brow pencil soon.
Leticia B.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
I love these. They have a built in sharpener. The color stays on all day long. Sometimes you can get waterproof! Never buy full price watch for sales!!!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Great product! Great price! I just couldn't find the right color for my brows.
Meagan J.
Meagan J.
Roanoke, AL
The glimmer sticks are amazing works well on my thin eyebrows without being too dark I love this product and will be repurchaseing
Kambri  S.
Kambri S.
Roy, UT
Such a good product! I use this to fill in my brows everyday!! Very inexpensive and easy to work with. I have been using avon for years, and they never disappointe me. Check them out!