Alyssa C.
Louisville, KY
I'm always afraid yet excited to try new products , from new brands. I have recently taken an interest in trying out Avon products , as a co-worker of mine is a sales rep. I have purchased quite a few things from their line of beauty products , the glimmer stick being one , and i am here to say that i was not disappointed! The color is true (how you see it is how it goes on) , it doesn't take much product to achieve the look you're going for , in turn , you're product last much longer. The only thing i would suggest would be to be sure and set the product with a setting spray. Without it I've noticed the product doesn't last throughout the day. Other than that point , I highly recommend the Avon glitter stick to anyone!
Shirley V.
This product stays on my brows for the whole day! It’s my everyday brow product! It’s affordable and great!! I love it!! Super easy to apply and work with too! It’s been my everyday brow product since I started doing my brows (let’s say more than 5 years) I’ve tried other affordable brow products, but this one is the best one for me so far!
Laura P.
These glimmersticks are the best pencil liners. The plain colors look great even the sparkly ones just sometimes it would leave sparkles everywhere that it became a hassle to deal with. Also I have a waterproof liners that wasn't really waterproof. That is why I have this product a 4 out of 5.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
The color is good but don't extend it too far as it breaks easily. The glitter is very subtle. They are usually on sale quite often so you can always find a deal. The color lasted all day but if you have oily skin it will come off pretty easy. Apply it lightly or it will get darker fast unless that is the look your going for.
Katherine W.
I have used this product for over two years and still continue to get compliments on my brows. The crazy fullness it gives my eyebrows is amazing. If I forget to wash my face before going to bed, I wake up and it is still on perfect. The price is the best part.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
I already think very highly of Avon because I have been a rep before and adore their glimmerstick line. This pencil is by far my favorite for filling in my brows and honestly the best brow pencil I've ever used. I love the fact that it is retractable and easy to apply with light strokes. The brunette shade isn't too dark, which makes for a very flattering, soft affect. Tip: I highly recommend using a spooly to soften the liner for more natural looking brows! The formula blends well with brow hairs and isn't harsh-looking at all! But just to warn you, their glimmersticks go out of stock frequently; however, they are well worth the wait!
Carrie S.
This is by far my favorite product! I believe mine is just in shade blonde. This is the perfect shade and I love how creamy it is. such an affordable brow definer pencil as well!
Norene C.
This twist-up eyebrow pencil from Avon in soft black was a bit of a disappointment. It is too waxy and is hard to apply gently and evenly for a natural-looking brow. I have dyed black hair and olive skin. My brows are thinner than I'd like due to over plucking in the past. When this goes on sale in the Avon catalog, it's very affordable. Avon's wood eye brow pencils are better than this one. And they are even less expensive. I stocked up in case they are discontinued. I will post a full review of the wood brow pencil soon.
Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
I'm actually surprised to see this on here is that weird? Anyway I love these brow pencils they last forever and really look natural on my very blonde brows without being too dark. I like to hold the tip at an angle almost flush to my face and lightly brush the pencil in the direction of the hair. The price is unbeatable for how natural the color is and you can go bolder and darker if you want. Goes on smooth and washes off with ease. My HG brow liner.
Kayla S.
These glimmersticks are great! They work well with my fair eyebrow hairs without being too dark like most other products I've tried. The cost is great, just a few dollars for a long-lasting eyebrow pencil. An overall great product.