BY AVON

Avon Glazewear Dazzler Liquid Lip Color Dynamo see more...

• How long does this stay on during the day?1 Answers
Avon Glazewear Liquid Lip Color
  • "I love these lip glosses they are creamy and pigmented and the new packaging is slimmer glazewear has been my favorite lip gloss since I was a teenager and I keep coming back to it ." in 3 reviews
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
This is pretty. Good shade selection. However the formula is very sticky. Very sticky. The kind of sticky that your hair gets stuck in and then you drag it all across your face.
I also found the bolder shades would bleed very badly as well. I could not recommend this product because it does not stay in place.
Allison G.
York, PA
Review for: Other more...
These lip glosses are so creamy and pigmented! They stay on the lips for a surprising amount of time, especially with a lip liner. They feel really comfortable on the lips and aren't sticky at all. I have the color "tickled pink" and I love the way it works with my skin tone!
Jenni R.
St Petersburg, FL
I love lip glosses and this one definitely stays on longer than most of them. They have a great selection of colors with and without shimmer. It's nice to have a lip gloss selection without shimmer for those days at the office. This lip gloss isn't too sticky and it goes on thin which makes it easy to layer if you're looking for a heavier look and one application for a more sporty/daily look.
Charity G.
Sioux City, IA
Avon's Ultra Glazewear liquid lipcolor/lip gloss is my go-to gloss! I own this in several colors, including clear, dazzling diamonds, lavender diamonds, perfect peach, rave, candy pink, & merlot glow and it is a show stopper every time. I love the way it goes on, the way it lasts, and it smells & tastes good too!
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
My grandmother gave me is for a Christmas stocking stuffer and boy am I glad that she did! The color is great (and I have a few other that I purchased after receiving this one) they are all amazing! They also last far longer than other ones that I have tried and don't leave your lips dry after they fade.
Everh A.
Sophia H.
Great if you like a glossy look. I prefer a more matte look but this product is amazing! Avon has great lip products, find a representative and gmtreat yourself! I am sure you'll be surprised with th quality! đź’„
Rebecca A.
My mom sold avon so I have owned every color of these. My favorite that I still use is the sparkle. It's glossy but sparkly but not to childish. I love it over my red or burgandy when I want a shimmer.
Jenna F.
Zanesville , OH
I used to sell Avon and can guarantee this to be one of their top sellers! I love love loved using their glazewear on my lips and let me tell you I am picky about what I put on my lips!
Jeanette R.
San Diego
Love lip glosses. This is one of my favorites. When I do order from Avon I always order this lip gloss. Its not too sticky and the colors are very pretty.
Kassie E.
Durham, NC
How long does this stay on during the day?