2 colors available

• How long does this stay on during the day?1 Answers
Everh A.
Everh A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lip glosses they are creamy and pigmented and the new packaging is slimmer glazewear has been my favorite lip gloss since I was a teenager and I keep coming back to it .
Alison H.
Alison H.
Clarksville, TN
I had forgotten all about these until I saw them on here. I used to wear them all the time they are a great value & are pigmented.
carlie s.
carlie s.
Such a great product, I use them all the time. The colors are stunning. Keep it up
Allison G.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Other
These lip glosses are so creamy and pigmented! They stay on the lips for a surprising amount of time, especially with a lip liner. They feel really comfortable on the lips and aren't sticky at all. I have the color "tickled pink" and I love the way it works with my skin tone!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Lancaster, PA
My grandmother gave me is for a Christmas stocking stuffer and boy am I glad that she did! The color is great (and I have a few other that I purchased after receiving this one) they are all amazing! They also last far longer than other ones that I have tried and don't leave your lips dry after they fade.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a cool and pigmented lip gloss. Quite creamy, shimmering, cute, and at a very reasonable price. Why not?
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
My mom sold avon so I have owned every color of these. My favorite that I still use is the sparkle. It's glossy but sparkly but not to childish. I love it over my red or burgandy when I want a shimmer.
Jenni R.
Jenni R.
St Petersburg, FL
I love lip glosses and this one definitely stays on longer than most of them. They have a great selection of colors with and without shimmer. It's nice to have a lip gloss selection without shimmer for those days at the office. This lip gloss isn't too sticky and it goes on thin which makes it easy to layer if you're looking for a heavier look and one application for a more sporty/daily look.
Destiney  R.
Destiney R.
Morgantown, KY
This is definitely my favorite gloss! Cheap but a great product! it is not sticky and seems to last a while! Definitely a great product for the price!!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta este brillo por que es muy economico dura mucho y no es grasoso es muy suave y pudo conbinarlo con mucho colores
Kassie E.
Kassie E.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this stay on during the day?