5 colors available

Mayerli R.
Mayerli R.
Santo Domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its Good, but my lips stay very damp when I use this, nd don't look natural in compare with others lipstick I have used before.
Jana C.
Jana C.
Quatro Barras
Ótima cor muito bonita e discreta! Deixa meus lábios super Bonitos e hidratado!
Super recomendo ❤❤❤❤❤
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
Review for: Cherry Liqueur
This is so sticky and the taste if you get it in your mouth tastes awful. The only redeeming quality is that it has great color pigment and it lasts a long time.
sarah n.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Very nice gloss with a decent amount of colour. Sweet Maple is my favorite shade. Smells great as well, not sticky.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Brantford, ON
Review for: Cherry Liqueur
I find this gloss super sticky, but the colour is nice, and it lasts for a decent amount of time before having to reapply.
Heena M.
Heena M.
The Avon Glazewear is an amazing collection of lip glosses it has a good packaging....my favorite is Iced pink and Chocolate...it is long lasting and has a beautiful smell.....I have been using this product for many years now...and I still use it and love it alot...
Alexana N.
Alexana N.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Mauve Movement
I have the Iced Pink gloss and I love it! It is such a pretty light pink! So nice and glossy/ pearly.
Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
Aaaaah, I have used many Glazewear lip gloss for years. They're not the best ones and I think they need more color's variety. They smell is good (normally like a kind of sweet) and are not so sticky. The finishing is soft and pretty. They're good but of course, I can find brands with much better finishing. But trust me, the price worths it ;)
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Denisa-Gabriela U.
Plymouth, Devon
Review for: Fuchsia Fantasy
It's an alright lip gloss. It's quite sheer so don't expect much from it, but it adds a nice glossy tint and lots of glitter :)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will you launch new stuff soon?
Yasmim M.
Yasmim M.
curitiba
Onde você consegue comprar esse lip gloss ?