BY AVON

Mayda R.
Brazil
Review for: Tickled Pink
Esse gloss da avon é super fofo, tem uns tons de rosa lindos que combina com diversos tons de pele, um cheirinho delicioso.
Figuras P.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Espalha bem nos lábios, tem bom aplicador, dá para usar até o final.
Não é grudento.
Hanane Ⓜ.
Review for: Cherry Liqueur
The only thing I have against this gloss is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like and it's not as pigmented as I thought it'd be. The application is wonderful. Smooths on the lips nicely and gives them a good shine. The best thing about this gloss is that it is truly not sticky, which is the main thing I look for in a gloss.
Bianca R.
Ajofrín
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Es un lipgloss muy barato, sobre todo si lo encuentras en oferta, cosa que suele pasar. El envase es bastante bueno, me gusta la sensación que deja en los labios ( como si fuera azúcar glacé, como su nombre indica) y tiene una bastante amplia variedad de tonos, un punto a favor. Son muy naturales.
Shenavieve M.
Johannesburg
Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss
When it comes to lipgloss, we look for colour, shine, lightweight and sometimes long wearing lipgloss. The Avon True Colour provides all that you're looking for in a lipgloss. It does, however, like any product have a downside. The lipgloss is not very long wearing, you find yourself having to do touch ups quite often. Other than that, I love the shades they come in as well as the lightweight feel it provides. Its very comfortable.
Janice F.
Review for: Other
Got a full size Ultra Glazewear lip gloss in the color intense plum as an Avon monthly prize for a great sale. The packaging is great, the applicator allows an easy aplication. The color is pretty and last a lot. It wears off with beverages, and food but you can touch it up and be ready to go. It feels a littly tingly at first; not sure if that suppouse to happen or if its an allergic reaction to it... But after all I would really recommend it and also im looking foward to trying more colors.
Shandel G.
Xalapa veracruz
Wow no lo puedo creer enserio sin mentir este labial es perfecto tengo mas de 4 años esperando que encontrar uno parecido el brillo de este labial es hermoso y huele aun mejor lo juro los tonos pero en especial unos que es como tono manzana de los principales brilla genial lo juro que si vuelvo a encontrar o lanzar una campaña donde lo venda no dudare en comprar un si es posible dos, aun que ahora no soy muy fan del gloss no me importaría y lo usaría a diario
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Great lip gloss

Im a huge lip gloss lover . I have low to high end lip glosses in my collection. They're Available in 23 different shades and go on sale for $2.99. I always purchased them when I was an Avon rep . They glide on smoothly and have a nice colour pay off . They can be a little tacky but I don't mind that . I recommend.
Heena M.
The Avon Glazewear is an amazing collection of lip glosses it has a good packaging....my favorite is Iced pink and Chocolate...it is long lasting and has a beautiful smell.....I have been using this product for many years now...and I still use it and love it alot...
Tabitha C.
Love love love these, they're such pretty colours at good ol prices and just as good as high end I reckon. Applicator is so easy to use, love the clear shade goes with everything and would recommend to the world.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will you launch new stuff soon?
SANAE S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
pleaaase tel me is it a waterproff glaze ?