BY AVON

Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Avon products but I love this lip gloss. I've been using it for several years. I have many different colors and they look great!
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use avons glazewear lipgloss every day. It is so moisturizing and not sticky or too glossy. I'm so picky with my lipgloss and I've found the perfect one for me. I love the pink shades and it stays on for a long time.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of these are actually VERY pigmented and others are not so they are hit and miss which stinks. The packaging is a little cheap but it works.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Nice lip gloss if you like glosses. The formula is kind of thick for my preference, but the color pay off is nice. It smells nice too.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Great lip gloss they have a lot to choose from it goes on good and looks great on your lips not to thick just right
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brand of lip gloss. I've been using it since I was teenager. It's the best gloss I've ever used.
Alicia B.
I love this lip gloss! It smells amazing, like vanilla cupcakes, and it is super glossy and sheer. It doesn't leave your lips feeling too sticky, and it lasts a reasonable amount of time. These work well on their own and on top of a lip liner/lipstick. These are my absolute favorite glosses right now.
smita b.
Quebec
Review for: Tickled Pink
It's a quality gloss w/o the high end price tag. one of my faves. it lasts reasonably well but you do need to reapply.
goes on sale for 3/$12 sometimes . nice colors and simple packaging with a doe foot applicator.

I will repurchase.
Lilian O.
Obregón
It is really good if you're looking for glossy lipsticks. It does not feel sticky, really soft to the lips. The pigmentation is really light and looks natural.
Mayda R.
Brazil
Review for: Tickled Pink
Esse gloss da avon é super fofo, tem uns tons de rosa lindos que combina com diversos tons de pele, um cheirinho delicioso.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will you launch new stuff soon?
Yasmim M.
curitiba
Onde você consegue comprar esse lip gloss ?