BY AVON

Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Review for: Mauve Movement
Avon always has reliable and afordable products. Great gloss and color. Definitely worth it to grab a few.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Review for: Mauve Movement
I love this. It defiantly out does a lot of other brands. I love the color and the way it makes my lips feel. Amazing lol
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Avon products but I love this lip gloss. I've been using it for several years. I have many different colors and they look great!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
Review for: Fuchsia Fantasy
Did not like dazzle lip. Made my lips dry and didn't stay on long enough . I bought because the price was good but the saying goes "you get what you pay for"
Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
Review for: Mauve Movement
I enjoy these glosses they don't last long but they look great. the mauve movement is great it's not to dark so looks good on basically any lip. And you can always throw a lighter color over it.
Lizzy c.
Lizzy c.
Review for: Mauve Movement
I love Avon products so I decided to start selling it and one of the first products I bought from Avon was this lip gloss. I honestly hate lip gloss but I ordered this in Tickled pink and the beautiful shimmer was amazing. I love layering it over my lipsticks to add a different color. If you are the kid of person who isn't crazy about lip makeup but want a little change I would definitely recommend one of these in a color that will compliment your skin color.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
Review for: Nude Shimmer
I own several of these glosses and although the price is right, i have decided to stop purchasing these items. They do not market themselves as long wear or color stay, but really ware off quicker than I care to re apply.
Britney W.
Britney W.
Morristown, TN
Review for: Nude Shimmer
Very pretty colors, but felt a bit sticky to me and didn't seem to last long either.
Deisy T.
Deisy T.
Review for: Nude Shimmer
Sometimes they come very sticky and i hate them but they are times where i love them. personally have various n different shades. Specially the clear one. t works perfect if i want to give my lips a cute gloss look.!
kelly o.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Review for: Nude Shimmer
Avon has a very nice color line of colors the only bad thing that I really think about their glosses is first of all the color does not stay on the lips and also this goes for a lot of glosses...but it is severely sticky and that makes everything so uncomfortable with a lip gloss
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will you launch new stuff soon?
SANAE S.
SANAE S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
pleaaase tel me is it a waterproff glaze ?