BY AVON

Nyssa G.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
These are great. They give you a bit of color and lot of gloss. The lighter pinks look great on everyone. Must try
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
They always have amazing deals for this stuff! i like to snag em up when its 3 or 4 for $10 My fav is the rave
Mary G.
Brownsboro, AL
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
There is a color for everyone in this line. This gloss is not sticky like a lot of other lip glosses. It wears relatively long for a lip gloss as well. The colors come in a wide range and you can get sparkles, matte, or regular glossy looks. Super versatile.
Caitlin S.
Mount Vernon, KY
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
I've used these since I was in middle school and I have never found anything bad about these. They go on great and very shiny, but they're not sticky one bit like some glosses. They smell great as well, I've had the iced pink, darling pink, and the diamond dazzle.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
I'm not really a lip gloss girl to begin with, but these are sticky, smelly, and don't stay well.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Love the look and the multitude of colors. But it gets a little sticky which I was not a fan of.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
I like a more natural or neutral look to my make up. I love Avon glazewear as it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I use shades of Brown for every day ware like sugar maple and island glow and occasionally when I want a more noticible look I use darling pink.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
Review for: Tickled Pink
This is a very good lip gloss. The lip gloss stays on all day. It had many different colors.. I would defiantly recommend this to others. Very easy to apply. Its very affordable I would absolutely buy again . I would tell others to buy it as well !
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Review for: Tickled Pink
I don't wear that much lip gloss but this color is so flattering on anyone. I also really like the Avon lip glosses. They are really pigmented for a gloss and they aren't sticky at all.
tamara t.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
The pinks yes. The others too pigmented. Regardless, it's one of the only glosses I found that doesn't stick to my hair when the wind blows
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
What color do you use?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will you launch new stuff soon?