BY AVON

Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Love the look and the multitude of colors. But it gets a little sticky which I was not a fan of.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
I like a more natural or neutral look to my make up. I love Avon glazewear as it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I use shades of Brown for every day ware like sugar maple and island glow and occasionally when I want a more noticible look I use darling pink.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
Review for: Tickled Pink
This is a very good lip gloss. The lip gloss stays on all day. It had many different colors.. I would defiantly recommend this to others. Very easy to apply. Its very affordable I would absolutely buy again . I would tell others to buy it as well !
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Review for: Tickled Pink
I don't wear that much lip gloss but this color is so flattering on anyone. I also really like the Avon lip glosses. They are really pigmented for a gloss and they aren't sticky at all.
tamara t.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
The pinks yes. The others too pigmented. Regardless, it's one of the only glosses I found that doesn't stick to my hair when the wind blows
Amanda G.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Oh my isn't this sticky... It doesn't last anything on my lips and is not pleasant because of it's stickiness. But yeah, the colors are pretty (if you can get them to last).
Jaclyn E.
Fogelsville, PA
Not a bad gloss for the price but it tends to be stickier than other glosses I've tried. Very easy to use and glides on nice. Surprisingly the gloss seems to last for quite a while as well. Do I think you can get better glosses? Absolutely. For the price? Probably not.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
I love this product for an easy, everyday lip color. The color is solid without drying out, and lasts really well. I will usually chose a darker color to use in place of lip stick. The price is always right because everything on the Avon website is always on sale!
Janel B.
Elkton, MD
Tickled pink has been my go-to shade for years! It is that hint of color I love for every day. What do these guys want me to say. It is a sheer pink and I like it. Ugh!
Melissa B.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
So pretty!I really liked the Avon Glazewear Lip Gloss.So many pretty colors.They are shimmery and long lasting.They do become sticky after awhile,but they are pretty!
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
What color do you use?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will you launch new stuff soon?