5 colors available

Misty L.
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Love this lip gloss. Goes on smooth, not sticky. Last a long time. I love the shimmer and colors. I have it in one of the pink shades, it pairs up great with my Avon plumping lipstick in Divine Wine.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
I like these lip glosses. The variety of colors is great. The texture is kind of thick but not annoyingly thick. And they don't dry your lips out like some do.
Ameiiiii muito legal esse batom
E um arraso muito bonito ameiii apaixonada
Lindooo
Show
Oriana R.
Oriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert

I like these lip glosses because they are of very good quality, they are not sticky, they last a long time on the lips, it gives an incredible hydration sensation and besides these they have very good prices which make them accessible for all. Totally recommended.
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Byron Center, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use avons glazewear lipgloss every day. It is so moisturizing and not sticky or too glossy. I'm so picky with my lipgloss and I've found the perfect one for me. I love the pink shades and it stays on for a long time.
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
Some of these are actually VERY pigmented and others are not so they are hit and miss which stinks. The packaging is a little cheap but it works.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encantan todos lo productos de avión, en especial los glosa porque duran muchísimo y son económicos y fácil de usar, lo recomiendo 100%, son naturales y dejan los labios hidratados,
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Review for: Cherry Liqueur
I was an Avon lady a few years ago and ordered all the colors of this lip gloss- I wish I had just ordered one! They are SO sticky, so if you don't like that you wont like these
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Review for: Mauve Movement
Avon always has reliable and afordable products. Great gloss and color. Definitely worth it to grab a few.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Review for: Mauve Movement
I love this. It defiantly out does a lot of other brands. I love the color and the way it makes my lips feel. Amazing lol
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will you launch new stuff soon?
Yasmim M.
Yasmim M.
curitiba
Onde você consegue comprar esse lip gloss ?