BY AVON

Deisy T.
Review for: Nude Shimmer
Sometimes they come very sticky and i hate them but they are times where i love them. personally have various n different shades. Specially the clear one. t works perfect if i want to give my lips a cute gloss look.!
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
I like these lip glosses. The variety of colors is great. The texture is kind of thick but not annoyingly thick. And they don't dry your lips out like some do.
Rebecca A.
Review for: Mauve Movement
I enjoy these glosses they don't last long but they look great. the mauve movement is great it's not to dark so looks good on basically any lip. And you can always throw a lighter color over it.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Review for: Cherry Liqueur
I was an Avon lady a few years ago and ordered all the colors of this lip gloss- I wish I had just ordered one! They are SO sticky, so if you don't like that you wont like these
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
Review for: Nude Shimmer
I own several of these glosses and although the price is right, i have decided to stop purchasing these items. They do not market themselves as long wear or color stay, but really ware off quicker than I care to re apply.
Cheryll M.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Tickled Pink
I like the consistency of the color/coverage of this lip gloss. Good color with one application, stays on through a couple of beverages and not too expensive.
Anne M. T.
Irmo, SC
Review for: Tickled Pink
My husband use to deliver for avon and id get a lot of things free.Is a very good product according to its price and is achieved through catalogs and lasting colors are nice and good
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
Review for: Fuchsia Fantasy
Did not like dazzle lip. Made my lips dry and didn't stay on long enough . I bought because the price was good but the saying goes "you get what you pay for"
Shannon C.
Belmar, NJ
Review for: Nude Shimmer
I agree that these can be sticky but they also come in a huge variety of colors. They are fun for a glossy look; definitely not matte.
Samantha S.
Review for: Mauve Movement
I love this. It defiantly out does a lot of other brands. I love the color and the way it makes my lips feel. Amazing lol
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will you launch new stuff soon?
SANAE S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
pleaaase tel me is it a waterproff glaze ?