BY AVON

Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brand of lip gloss. I've been using it since I was teenager. It's the best gloss I've ever used.
Carmen H.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Great product. Great price. Just wish I had a store to buy from. I ordered from a client of mine.
Ameiiiii muito legal esse batom
E um arraso muito bonito ameiii apaixonada
Lindooo
Show
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
I like these lip glosses. The variety of colors is great. The texture is kind of thick but not annoyingly thick. And they don't dry your lips out like some do.
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Review for: Nude Shimmer
Avon has a very nice color line of colors the only bad thing that I really think about their glosses is first of all the color does not stay on the lips and also this goes for a lot of glosses...but it is severely sticky and that makes everything so uncomfortable with a lip gloss
Kayla R.
Santa Fe, NM
Review for: Nude Shimmer
I own several of these glosses and although the price is right, i have decided to stop purchasing these items. They do not market themselves as long wear or color stay, but really ware off quicker than I care to re apply.
Deisy T.
Review for: Nude Shimmer
Sometimes they come very sticky and i hate them but they are times where i love them. personally have various n different shades. Specially the clear one. t works perfect if i want to give my lips a cute gloss look.!
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
Review for: Fuchsia Fantasy
Did not like dazzle lip. Made my lips dry and didn't stay on long enough . I bought because the price was good but the saying goes "you get what you pay for"
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: Mauve Movement
This is my favorite lip gloss!! Favorite color is rave. Even after it feels like it has worn off, there is still color on your lips so you don't have to reapply it as often. I wear it by itself or over my lip stick. Lasts forever too because it takes such a small amount to cover your lips. The tube doesn't dry out fast either!
Lizzy c.
Review for: Mauve Movement
I love Avon products so I decided to start selling it and one of the first products I bought from Avon was this lip gloss. I honestly hate lip gloss but I ordered this in Tickled pink and the beautiful shimmer was amazing. I love layering it over my lipsticks to add a different color. If you are the kid of person who isn't crazy about lip makeup but want a little change I would definitely recommend one of these in a color that will compliment your skin color.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
What color do you use?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will you launch new stuff soon?