5 colors available

BY AVON

Ale D.
Ale D.
There's a variety of cute colors, they last quite long but they are a little bit sticky. The smells its not strong and the tint its not that bright.
tamara t.
tamara t.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
The pinks yes. The others too pigmented. Regardless, it's one of the only glosses I found that doesn't stick to my hair when the wind blows
Suzy S.
Suzy S.
Posso dizer que é um dos melhores batons que já usei
A boca fica super linda com esses batons e dura muito tempo na boca
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
These are great. They give you a bit of color and lot of gloss. The lighter pinks look great on everyone. Must try
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Love the look and the multitude of colors. But it gets a little sticky which I was not a fan of.
Lenora C.
Lenora C.
Trenton, NJ
Very pigmented, with a creamy consistency. Comes in an array of colors. I would buy again.
Ellie L.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Not sure what color I have because I've had it for so long and use it so often. It's my go to color and is a mauve nude. I love it lasts a while although not as long as I wish. It is easy to apply and works like a pigmented gloss and colors your lips. Definitely plan on buying more.
thamara s.
thamara s.
Eu recomendo os usos desses produtos da Avon simplesmente amo mas esse produto eu ainda não usei e gostaria de testar e seria grata a postar a minha opinião sobre o que eu achei.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently found this lip gloss while cleaning out my bathroom and I'm so glad I did! It's the perfect lip gloss. I have the color "Rave" and it's a super pretty color that adds the perfect finishing touch to any makeup look.
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Somerville , MA
I love Avon lip gloss! They are great and they las a good amount of time, I have a couple of them and the pink shades are my favorite!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will you launch new stuff soon?
Yasmim M.
Yasmim M.
curitiba
Onde você consegue comprar esse lip gloss ?