BY AVON

tamara t.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
The pinks yes. The others too pigmented. Regardless, it's one of the only glosses I found that doesn't stick to my hair when the wind blows
Suzy S.
Posso dizer que é um dos melhores batons que já usei
A boca fica super linda com esses batons e dura muito tempo na boca
Nyssa G.
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
These are great. They give you a bit of color and lot of gloss. The lighter pinks look great on everyone. Must try
Lenora C.
Trenton, NJ
Very pigmented, with a creamy consistency. Comes in an array of colors. I would buy again.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Review for: Other
I like this lip gloss because it's thick and creamy texture. It isn't long-wear but it does stay on for longer than the average lip gloss. You can wear it alone or over top of lipstick. The only thing I don't like about it is I get a tingling sensation for a few seconds after applying it and it isn't a Plumping gloss so I'm not really sure the cause of that.
Vivian S.
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Other
Es un buen gloss, no terminas con los labios pegajosos, es ligero y tambien dura un tiempo considerable en los labios. A mi me gusta usar un lipstick y combinarlo con este gloss de un color bonito. Tienen un aroma agradable. Son accesibles y el precio-calidad es adecuado.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield, MO
Absolutely love this lip gloss. There are lots of color to choose from: nude, light, bold, glitter. This is the only lip gloss I use. My grandma loves it too, so it's good for older people. When I sold Avon, everyone bought this at least once.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss
Not sure what color I have because I've had it for so long and use it so often. It's my go to color and is a mauve nude. I love it lasts a while although not as long as I wish. It is easy to apply and works like a pigmented gloss and colors your lips. Definitely plan on buying more.
Amber E.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently found this lip gloss while cleaning out my bathroom and I'm so glad I did! It's the perfect lip gloss. I have the color "Rave" and it's a super pretty color that adds the perfect finishing touch to any makeup look.
thamara s.
Eu recomendo os usos desses produtos da Avon simplesmente amo mas esse produto eu ainda não usei e gostaria de testar e seria grata a postar a minha opinião sobre o que eu achei.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will you launch new stuff soon?
Yasmim M.
curitiba
Onde você consegue comprar esse lip gloss ?