BY AVON

Lisa W.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Avon Glazewear is an affordable quality lip gloss. There are many different shades and finishes to choose from. They are not sticky or goopy feeling on the lips. The applicator is sturdy and well made which makes application a breeze. The lip gloss does stay on well but will transfer to cups, water bottles ect. It stays on as well as any of the higher end glosses that I have used in the past. Save your money and try Avon's Glazewear. They are reasonably priced and Avon puts them on sale often. I stock up on my favorites when they are on sale. I give this product an over all grade of A.
Somantha S.
These glosses come in a wide variety of shades as finishes. The price point isn't bad, and you can usefully find them on sale. (Buy one etc one 50% off, etc.) The wear time is average. The color payoff is quite good. Some of the lighter shades can be a tad streaky. My main complaint with this product is that I find the formula quite thick, and it builds up in the corners of my mouth. Other than that, they are decent.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
Me encantan todos lo productos de avión, en especial los glosa porque duran muchísimo y son económicos y fácil de usar, lo recomiendo 100%, son naturales y dejan los labios hidratados,
Lizzy c.
Review for: Mauve Movement more...
I love Avon products so I decided to start selling it and one of the first products I bought from Avon was this lip gloss. I honestly hate lip gloss but I ordered this in Tickled pink and the beautiful shimmer was amazing. I love layering it over my lipsticks to add a different color. If you are the kid of person who isn't crazy about lip makeup but want a little change I would definitely recommend one of these in a color that will compliment your skin color.
Jaclyn E.
Fogelsville, PA
Not a bad gloss for the price but it tends to be stickier than other glosses I've tried. Very easy to use and glides on nice. Surprisingly the gloss seems to last for quite a while as well. Do I think you can get better glosses? Absolutely. For the price? Probably not.
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss more...
I love this product for an easy, everyday lip color. The color is solid without drying out, and lasts really well. I will usually chose a darker color to use in place of lip stick. The price is always right because everything on the Avon website is always on sale!
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Review for: Glazewear Lip Gloss more...
I like a more natural or neutral look to my make up. I love Avon glazewear as it is gentle on my sensitive skin. I use shades of Brown for every day ware like sugar maple and island glow and occasionally when I want a more noticible look I use darling pink.
Oriana R.

I like these lip glosses because they are of very good quality, they are not sticky, they last a long time on the lips, it gives an incredible hydration sensation and besides these they have very good prices which make them accessible for all. Totally recommended.
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
Review for: Tickled Pink more...
This is a very good lip gloss. The lip gloss stays on all day. It had many different colors.. I would defiantly recommend this to others. Very easy to apply. Its very affordable I would absolutely buy again . I would tell others to buy it as well !
Alicia B.
I love this lip gloss! It smells amazing, like vanilla cupcakes, and it is super glossy and sheer. It doesn't leave your lips feeling too sticky, and it lasts a reasonable amount of time. These work well on their own and on top of a lip liner/lipstick. These are my absolute favorite glosses right now.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
Does this make your lips sticky?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
How many shades are they ?
Adriana C. G.
Has much glitter? or have matte shades?
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
What color do you use?
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Will you launch new stuff soon?